Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Congrats Taylor Ryan on a solid pitching performance.

Congrats to Martin & Griffin for yet another win. Imhoff's 9HR's is quite a feat.

Congrats to PE, also. Allen has a great program, so that's a sound win.

Colleyville Heritage - 5
Grapevine Mustangs - 6

WP - Slusher
LP - Hill

HR - Evatt (G)

Congrats to baseballjunkie2 son.
Last edited by collikar
The Lighting god struck again in Flower Mound this time it worked to Coppell's advantage. Last year it was FM that benefited from a delay of game. So next time Marcus should get the benefit and I hope it is over Flower Mound.

Coppell 6 9 0
FM Marcus 4 8 3
Individual Leaders

WP--Erik Nieder. LP--Ryan Pressly. Sv--Chad Kettler. 2B--COP: Greg Higginbotham 1, Austin Elkins 1. MARC: Jake Allen 1. HR--COP: Cameron Watten 1. MARC: Mitchell Pitts 2.

Pressly came back out and Nieder got the restart to replace Watten. Pressly battled but wasn't even close to the kid I saw throwing last night. Nieder kept Marcus off balance until Kettler came in to close.
Don't look know but Newman Smith has T Jackson back on the mound and throwing well. At 3-4 in District they might make a run in the second half for that 4th playoff spot. And Lewisville at 2-5 is actually a really tough team that could go 5-2 and make some noise themselves.

Carr.N.Smith 7 7 1
Carr. Creekview 1 3 1

Individual Leaders

WP--Terrance Jackson. LP--Kyle Grau. 2B--NS: Andrew Marston 1. CRE: Colton Wood 1

DISTRICT 6-5A

School Dist. Sea.
Flower Mound 6-1 18-2-2
Coppell 5-2 18-5
Hebron 5-2 16-5
Carr. Creekview 4-3 15-6-1
Carr. N. Smith 3-4 8-12
FM Marcus 3-4 16-9
Lewisville 2-5 8-7
I meet OBN tonight and it was good to put the face to the posts. OBN son looked good at 1st.

She had some interesting ideas who Train really might be and after further consulting further with people who have been around longer and read more of his posts. I think she is right. But only Train can tell us who he really is.

Nice to meet you OBN, I look forward to seeing you at our place for the District ending game 4/27.
MeatsDad,
Nice meeting you as well tonight and congrats on the win. Marcus really had an opportunity to win this game but our bats failed us along with several errors on the field. Pressley wasn't on, like you said, and luckily Pitts came through on the mound in relief and at the plate with a HR each night. In fact all 4 runs are attributed to Pitts's bat.

Overall you guys out hit, out pitched and out played us tonight considering this and our misoppotunities I am just glad we stayed in the game the way we did..... Maybe next meeting we will be on the other side and take the "W" home with us Big Grin.

Thanks on the comment about 1st, nice to see my son there for an entire game and for him to get a hit tonight against you guys was nice....(it was before you got there). I have been telling him all season that you Got to get what you can get, when you can get it and hope you do well.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,you like my theory? I extended the invite to meet tonight (Train and I) and didn't get an intro and the person I think it might be was there last night but not tonight.........hmmmmmmmmmmm This is almost as good as Where's Waldo...........

See you next go around.......
Last edited by oldbat-never

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.