Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Smart Dad:
Irving MacArthur 5
Irving 4

SmartSon drives in the winning run in the bottom of the 7th with a well placed blooper between 2nd baseman and right fielder.

SmartMom says it was one of the best birthday presents she has ever received!

Hey SD,

I was happy for you guys last night and Happy Birthday SM. It was a great Line Drive for John. You know I hate to lose but I could not deny the joy for John and you guys.

Does anyone know who won the Trinity/SGP game????
Nimitz started putting the score back on the board from where we left of the night before, but ended up taking it off. We came out flat and Taylor pitched well, but it's my personal opinion that you can't win many high school games scoring only 2 runs, and hitting as bad as we did (including me). My long time friend Darby Walker pitched a good game to offset us a lot. The only good thing I can get from this night is Irving seemed to have the same kind of problems we did. Good luck to all for their games this week, ours is pushed to Saturday at noon vs. L.D. Bell at our place because of Good Friday. Kyle Meinhardt should be on the mound to get back his should-have-been win from Tuesday's rainout, and for a BIG game.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.