Skip to main content

Hey Everyone, 

If you haven't had a chance to check out some of my new High Level Throwing articles, below is a link with 5 of the most popular articles focusing on the 5 Common Throwing Mistakes That Coaches & Players Continue to Make. Hope everyone is ready for the 2015 season! I've also made a special discount for all you HS Baseball Web followers! Happy Friday! 

Thanks, 

Austin 

5 Common Throwing Mistakes

HLT-Ebook

Original Post

I mean is it just me, or does anyone else have an issue with the fact that the number of arm injuries has coincided with the rise of these "experts", many who do have degree's are in nutrition or fitness, etc or someone who has a degree and now thinks because they can come up with some information they are all of the sudden experts.   I'm not necessarily trying to bash "wassermanstrength".

But this idea of increasing velocity, is killing our kids arms because every kid pitcher wants to be Roger Clemens or Justin Verlander and it just isn't going to happen.

Now for Wasserman.  The only thing I even closely agree with you on is the wrist flicks.  Never understood these in the first place, especially for pitchers.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.