Skip to main content

Random testing of high school baseball web members has showed that 75% tested positive for steriod use. Those testing positive claim they thought they were drinking bottle water and did not notice the side effects of an enlarged head and growing ego.

Those posters taking steriods said they could type longer and ramble on longer and longer than other non steriod users.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No really, I thought that this cream I've been putting all over my fingers was just lotion. I didn't notice that I have been typing faster and sounding smarter. Sounding smarter? Wait I used to be able to check my ego and now it's out of control. Ok so bring on that one player. I can type faster than he can anyday! body-builder clapping body-builder
I wondered why I was getting left in the dirt lately. Every time I have a thought developed and organized for a reply, ...BAM. Somebody else beats me to the punch. I just don't seem to have that extra bit to get to the enter button quick enough.

However, I worry about my fellow websters. I've heard that the "funny coffee" can lead to performance disfunction, and ultimately, the inability to carry on even a normal mindless conversation.

Now I think I understand how GW4S went from a standing stop to more than 2300 posts in less than 10 months. I'm not making any accusations mind you, but I do think MnMom should look into this matter. ...not a Senate hearing necessarily, but she needs to bring together all the Old Timer moderators to discuss the implications and potential harm to the young, impressionable posters on this site.
Last edited by FloridaHokie
About 6 years ago I caught a real bad case of Poison Ivy. My doctor gave me a shot of some type of steroid along with a topical medication.

All I can say was that the next day I felt invincible!!! No body aches (like I normally do), I felt strong and powerful. I have no idea what kind of steriod I was given, but if this is how you feel when you are on them, I can see why atheletes can train longer and harder when they do them. Of course this was a 1 shot deal and it did help my poison ivy situation.

I don't know if I could feel that good for too many days in a row party

Imagine my shock and awe, and extreme dismay when I awoke this morning to find....this...this...mindless....pointless...watered down...

FUNNY JUNK! pull_hair

I am VERY disappointed that my 'riod incited bretheren have decided to hijack this thread...(bodily funtions, humor, pun, fun,...)

Darned your enlarged heads and growing egos!...or was that your growing roids and enlarged drivel...?...no matter...

A somewhat serious question, has been asked and then there is all of these off-kiltered answers after....

could we please just stay on task!!...

There will be no humor and no pun on my watch...no joke page...no fun...this is serious business...I'm with Hokie on this one....pause before you post and consider the implications and potential harm to the young, impressionable posters on this site of all your large headed, ego gowing, mindless fun, pun, humor and good times...

Next thing you know you'll start back with the moose jokes...and silly pictures of moose driving cars...

and then you'll be gettin' all karmic on me...

Oh, the horror, the horror....

..OOOHHHMMMM.....

forwardroll 44
Last edited by observer44
quote:
Originally posted by CatSureMom:
OB44: I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought up MOOSE....have you seen the size of his antlers lately?

Yes, as a matter of fact! And get this -- over here in Asia, he and Bob Dole are doing many commercials these days.....can't understand the language, but the ads also have Bob Dole sporting a huge rack.

What's going on here?
wow!!
quote:
FloridaHokie says: I wondered why I was getting left in the dirt lately. Every time I have a thought developed and organized for a reply, ...BAM.{my bold} Somebody else beats me to the punch
Hokie, you came very close to big troubles for yourself & HSbbweb ...

fortunatly I have since difused the situation Wink, but you owe me big time, pal...
however you MUST "cease and desist" the use of ... "BAM" ...immediatly!,
as it is a MOST SERIOUS copyright infringment - your co-operation is appreciated & expected Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ya hungry??
Last edited by Chairman
Yeah, did a paper on DMSO in high school which, as I recall, I basically cribbed from a big Sports Illustrated investigative-type article that ran in the 1960s. About all I remember 35-40 years later is that I believe the stuff was originally used on horses with sore joints and that it when athletes rubbed it on their joints and muscles, it would migrate to the mouth and leave them with the smell of garlic on their breath.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.