Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by soulslam55:

I was at Citi Field for all the events...lots of players wearing sparkly shoes. Can't wear them during regular season, so they get all the swag on for the ASG. 

Top styles points to Harper and Sergio Romo. 

You got it right, this is their time to get on the swag.

2011gradmom has got it right too, why not just say something positive, he is going to be around for a very long time.

As for the haircut, my son wears the same, his preference over the long hair look.

Yes to each his own.

Originally Posted by Bulldog 19:
Originally Posted by soulslam55:

I was at Citi Field for all the events...lots of players wearing sparkly shoes. Can't wear them during regular season, so they get all the swag on for the ASG. 

Just goes to show how big of a joke the whole thing is..

The way those guys swing the bat is no joke.  Nothing wrong with letting guys cut loose and show some personality every now and then.

"why not just say something positive, he is going to be around for a very long time."

Actually I'm a big Harper fan, and looking forward to long careers from all the new blood in MLB -- Harper, Trout, Machado, maybe Puig, plus all the big time arms coming up including Harvey, Miller, Bumgardner, Hernandez, and more. 

But the shoes made me laugh. 

I just hope he had them custom made.  I don't want to see the local high school team all wearing them!

Last edited by Midlo Dad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.