Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Don't mean to be insensitive but...

May report the police to PETA...

After watching the video...while I am all for getting drunk moose drivers off the road and punishing them to the full extent of the law in Kangaroo moose courts...

...it was simple to see that had they simply let the moose drive home with an escourt all would have been well...

Cool 44

IITG...don't feel so insensitive now, thanks!

Wood man...I guess I have to explain this to you...It's a practical thing....the size of most moose dictate that they cannot fit in a single side of the car. The legs and bottom portion fill up the drivers side, necessitating that the upper side stray into the passengers side. I assure you that it is all perfectly safe. The front legs WILL reach over to the steering wheel.

In high school we had a 6'9" basketball player who did the same thing...

Cool 44
Last edited by observer44
44:

quote:
Originally posted by observer44:
In high school we had a 6'9" basketball player who did the same thing...Cool 44

That's right...I remember him...how is 'ol "Moose" Mc Gee doing these days?

And as far as the roominess of these cars...perhaps this moose should have tangled with a Hummer. He might not have found his way on to itsinthegame's grill and dinnerplate if he had chosen a roomier rig!
Last edited by gotwood4sale

Wood Man...

"Moose" was drafted in the second round and signed for big green (grass and shoots, not money). Had a productive rookie year with the Territory Trappers of the Pacific Northwest League. Competed in both the river cross, the natural field mow, the bear chase, and the antler grow. As well as the Permafrost 500 auto race, which he won as a rookie.

Second year his production dropped off and there were rumors of way too much time in the swamp with the mooseettes and there were rumors of some long days partying when the sun just never seemed to set. After a few years his hooves and antlers gave out. Fortunately he invested his rookie bonus in newly viable Tropical resorts above the arctic circle. Am happy to report that he is recently retired and is living in upper Alberta.

He says to give you his best. Says to grab your bermuda shorts, suntan oil and come visit anytime.

Cool 44
44:

Thanks for the update...that was hilarious!

Is "Moose" McGee living along Rt. 35 north of Meander River? There's plenty of big 'ol mosquitoes up that way...maybe I should pack plenty of Bermuda shorts for them too...I've heard if you treat them right they won't bother you as much they otherwise would.

His resort must be quite a poke further north of Meander River...which is still six or seven hundred miles south of the Arctic Circle as the loon flies.
loki

JT:

I'm not sure I follow...ping pong balls dropping...fiend? jumping jumping jumping dwarf
Last edited by gotwood4sale
Unfortunately, yes that’s me in the video…….
There is a tale of why Bullwinkle has fallen so low.

Bullwinkle must confess that he has had a dreadful month. It all started very innocently when someone gave Bullwinkle the idea to order “I love High School Baseball Web” tighty whiteys. Bullwinkle wants to support the HSBBWeb, and plus it was a good price. When I received the merchandise from Mn-Mom, I had a short wait until the weather was warm enough….in San Diego…it was the next day. Little did I know that the path Bullwinkle was treading is a slippery one indeed.

Posted from the California Forum:

“Lastly, it's 85 degrees outside, and the Corona (the beer not the city) was ice cold. Plus it gave me a chance to wear my new "I Love HSBBWeb" tighty whities....thanks MN-Mom!! Bullwinkle got sunburn in the lower extremities, but its OK....Bullwinkle is now peeling.

(Photos to be posted at a later time.)”

Bullwinkle started thinking about my uncomfortable sunburn, and after a beverage to clear my mind, Bullwinkle posted a grievance to Mn-Mom

COMPLAINT and GRIEVANCE:

"Mn-Mom: After thinking about the sunburn in the nether regions over a martini lunch at JJ ”Purty” Landers Irish Pub, Bullwinkle has concluded that the size of the “I love HSBBWeb” tighty whities are to a great extent, too small. The 45 degree angle of sunburn implies that my bulky posterior has turned the tighty whities into a thong. For the past three days I have been wondering why my neighbor has had a rather ghastly gaze on her face, and has been avoiding the Bullwinkle. I believe that you, Mn-Mom, intentionally sent a poorly constructed article of clothing to demean and degrade the Bullwinkle. I am dismayed that you have decided to use your power as the web mistress to such an evil purpose."

(Mrs. Itsinthegame has PM’d me a request to email a photo of Bullwinkle in said tighty whities so as she can use it as a Valentine Background on Itsinthegame computer. Rather, please send a case of undergarments to Itsinthegame. I don’t begin understand the east coast mentality, and I don’t know what sick game she is up to, but Mrs. Itsinthegame; whatever floats your boat.)

This is the response Bullwinkle received:

From Mn-Mom

"Bullwinkle, I apologize that I did not notice the Valentine you sent me earlier. Well, maybe not a Valentine, but the post you addressed to me on the 14th. I have to confess I could not read the entire message. I started to read it and saw a horrific, troubling image in my mind's eye, and could not continue. I will try again at some point when I have had sufficient time to recover - or else enough liquid refreshment to handle such a shock again."

That’s it…….

Due to the pain of the sunburn, and becoming the embarrassment of the block, and the lack to response from HSBBWeb, Bullwinkle wanted to escape. After getting in the car, my muzzle broke the windshield. Bullwinkle tried to get out, but I became utterly stuck. Of course, the news media and E! Networks were on to me and ready with the camera to make matters worse. Bullwinkle has been praying that this video would get lost in the shuffle of Dick Chaney’s gunfire, but it was not to be.

I am sorry for the fiasco, and I apologize that you all had to see a glimpse into my world. Bullwinkle is still looking for the moral of the story; I am still confused and embarrassed.

Bullwinkle only hopes that your month has been better than mine.
Last edited by Bullwinkle

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.