Skip to main content

2019 NCAA-D1Roster information now available for preview.

College Baseball Insights - www.collegebaseballinsights.com

Imagine If you could:

Simplify Your College Baseball Research

Evaluate Any College Baseball Program in Minutes.

Data Driven Visualization

More Time for You, Less Time Researching

College Baseball Insights also includes information for 1700+ college baseball programs for 2017 and 2018 baseball calendar year.

What does the Preview cover?

• Player Distribution by State
  • Player Distribution by Position
  • Team Insights
    • Player Attrition (Overall / Freshman)
    • Class (Under /Upper)
    • State (In-State / Out-of-State)

And much more....

Visit the website, try it for free. Appreciate survey feedback.

Attachments

Images (4)
  • 01-collge-search
  • 05-player-distribution-by-state
  • 06-player-distribution-by-position
  • 07-roster
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good Morning PABASEBALL. 

Expense information is from Equity In Athletics (EADA),

This database consists of athletics data that are submitted annually as required by the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA), via a Web-based data collection, by all co-educational postsecondary institutions that receive Title IV funding (i.e., those that participate in federal student aid programs) and that have an intercollegiate athletics program.

The website has 10 years worth of information.  Note, one analytic would be on the Team Insights page. If you look at Coastal Carolina (2016), their archive roster has 29 players, but they reported 37 players to Department of Education.  Upon researching, you might ask what happened to 8 players?  I knew 2 of the players, one had to get Tommy John and subsequently went to a JUCO the following year with my son.  The other player that we knew from travel and HS ball, I don't know, but we will be analyzing the data we have to understand were people are going.

Regards.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.