Skip to main content

This thread is golden already. Unbelievably good posts in here. I am afraid if we make it golden however, it will dry up. It seems when we make threads golden, people become intimidated somehow to keep posting in the thread. Either way, the thread is golden.

like2rake's post brought a tear to my eye. A tear of pride from reading that. It's easy to hit when you are hitting well and seeing the ball well. It's easy to pitch when all your pitches are working for strikes.

It takes guts however to go out there and perform when your confidence is not at its highest. That is how they separate the wheat from the chaff. Looking for those tough guys who are willing to compete even in the face of adversity. This is always my favorite thread of the year. It's really what our site is all about. Getting to the next level and figuring out a way to succeed up there.

Keep these stories coming...
Hey bballman,

I'm glad to hear that your son's arm has been improving throughout each bullpen. It's still early on in the Fall, does the coaching staff have a set PC for the pitchers? Also, I'm assuming that he's limited to fastballs & change-ups at this point? It's definitely a mental game, isn't it?

Knowing that your son was limited to 9 innings last Spring, and he took the Summer off, my advice would be to make sure he's honest regarding his soreness/pain in his elbow. He's a competitor and wants to prove that he belongs out there, and in doing so, will likely not admit to arm problems unless his arm feels like it's falling off. How has his velocity been thus far in the Fall compared last year at this time? I ask this, because last year in the Fall bsbl-son's velocity was down substantially. The pitching coach stated that it was normal with all of the throwing (long toss, pen's, live pitching) that they were doing. Well, something was obviously wrong...so make sure your son Listens to the pain/soreness in his arm. I'm only giving this advice due to your son's previous setback, and to prevent being in the same situation my son is in.

I love your attitude, and I'm sure bballman-Son is a chip off the old block...and since I don't have a player this season, I'm going to enjoy reading updates from you and the rest of the gang. Good luck to your son, and keep the updates coming.
quote:
Originally posted by bsbl247:
Hey bballman,

I'm glad to hear that your son's arm has been improving throughout each bullpen. It's still early on in the Fall, does the coaching staff have a set PC for the pitchers? Also, I'm assuming that he's limited to fastballs & change-ups at this point? It's definitely a mental game, isn't it?

Knowing that your son was limited to 9 innings last Spring, and he took the Summer off, my advice would be to make sure he's honest regarding his soreness/pain in his elbow. He's a competitor and wants to prove that he belongs out there, and in doing so, will likely not admit to arm problems unless his arm feels like it's falling off. How has his velocity been thus far in the Fall compared last year at this time? I ask this, because last year in the Fall bsbl-son's velocity was down substantially. The pitching coach stated that it was normal with all of the throwing (long toss, pen's, live pitching) that they were doing. Well, something was obviously wrong...so make sure your son Listens to the pain/soreness in his arm. I'm only giving this advice due to your son's previous setback, and to prevent being in the same situation my son is in.

I love your attitude, and I'm sure bballman-Son is a chip off the old block...and since I don't have a player this season, I'm going to enjoy reading updates from you and the rest of the gang. Good luck to your son, and keep the updates coming.

Thanks bsbl247. I believe they are on pitch counts right now. Seems like 50 pitches or so is what they cut them off at, although I don't know that for sure. Bballson said they took him out after 1 1/3 due to pitch count. I don't think they have been gunned, just because son hasn't mentioned it. He said he doesn't feel like he is that strong yet. I've been telling him not to worry about velocity yet. Take it slow, work on command, let the strength build back up. He is pretty good about letting people know when things aren't right. I was his team's pitching coach up until he got to HS, so I pretty much ingrained that in him. He knows himself pretty well and knows the difference between being sore and feeling hurt pain. If he feels hurt pain, he will pull out on his own. After his first bullpen, he said it hurt, ended the bullpen session and went to the trainer. Been getting better since. This last outing, he said he was sore. Probably pushed a little harder because he was pitching to batters. I think if it hurt, he would let me know - always has in the past. Even times I wanted to believe that he was just sore, he would argue with me and say - this is different dad, it's not just sore, it hurts.

He's tough, physically and mentally. I'm sure he'll work through what he needs to work through. I'm sure he'll come out ready to blow batters away next week. In fact, I'll bet he can't wait to get out there again.
quote:
and Second, he hoped he did pitch varsity, he hoped he got rocked. I was astounded and asked him why would he want that to happen? He was the pitching coach for the Red Sox AA team at the time. He said one of the biggest things the pitchers at that level have to overcome is the mental aspect of the game. He said most of the guys who get there went their whole baseball career being dominant. He said that at that level, it doesn't matter who you are - you will get hit, and hit hard. He said some of those very talented pitchers never overcome an outing like that mentally. They are never the same again. He said my son would benefit by having to overcome something like that early, so that as he moves up, he will be prepared to overcome it mentally. Very interesting perspective. Well, bballson did make the varsity team as a freshman pitcher. He did very well really, but about halfway through the season, he had one of those outings his PC wanted him to have. He got shelled. I think he gave up like 7 runs in 3 innings. It was tough. We talked about it and I told him he could either take it that

It's helpful to have such an outing as a learning experience and to build character. Whenever son is down, I always remind him of the 6 runs he gave up in the first inning in his first ever start as a pitcher. He was nine playing in U12 team, and was doing fine as a reliever until one day they decided to start him. Total disaster, given up 6 hits and 1 Grand-slam. He managed only to strike out number 7th, 8th and 9th hitters to start the slow walk to the dug out and was benched for the rest of the game. His face was still in shock when I saw him after the game. Since that day, he doesn't care if runners on 1st or 3rd or base is loaded. To him, things will never get worse than that day. He just pitches the same.
My son is a Soph. this year and I find it interesting the significant differences in our conversations from a year ago. I am curious the perspective of the posters here who have older kids in how their conversations change over years in school? . ….particularly the Sr parents.

First I don’t have a need to get all of the minutia about his life from a year ago. So much was new to him and us that we talked a lot more and asked a lot more questions about dorm life, his roommates, teammates, girls, food, (drinking) the team, and how he was doing, on and on and on. I did not know the coaches, his team mates and how he stacked up that we talked a lot about practices, and how he fit in so we talked so much more about some of this stuff. Last year we travelled with him to school, picked out all his dorm stuff and it was such a big deal for all of us. This year we put him on a plane and said “see ya - call us when you get settled”.

Now our conversations are at a much higher level,(and a lot less) how is he feeling, handling probably the highest work load semester he will have in his entire 4 years. (he has two “weed out” classes for science and engineering students) How are his fall workouts are going? Did he make the progress he expected to from a year ago?, etc, etc.
The team conversations are now about how is the crop of freshmen? Where they fit and whose jobs are in jeopardy from the new kids on the block or those who really improved over the summer? He made the decision on his own to drop pitching on concentrate on OF and hitting. He was very mature about it and figured he could be a good pitcher/OF/Hitter - but not great at all of them so he figured out on his own what he thought he could excel at and talked to the coaching staff and they were supportive of him and he made the decision and called me afterward. He did text me all excited that he ran a 6.6 60, which was huge considering it was not long ago he was running 7.2’s.

He says the competition for spots is going to be even more intense this year and he expects his team to be even better than last year (which was ranked number 1 for a good part of the season) so he is focused on earning one of those spots and is getting in his off season workouts to make sure he is ready once coach run practices start. (Everything is captains and weight room right now)

I know many of the players and their parents and we are looking forward to seeing them all again when the season starts, but we may likely not visit him this fall and save up for more in season visits “when the chips are on the line”. I have to say I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of the Halloween Game!!!!

Again I am really curious from some of the parents who have been through the “whole enchilada” on how their conversations changed from year to year? ...or others who have Soph/Jr's.
Last edited by BOF
Catching up from a busy work schedule over August/September and have really enjoyed all the stories/updates on everyone. I seemed to have missed a little excitement with CD’s son in the championship and really wished I had checked in earlier – he is one great player to follow with an awesome dad.

I will try and provide a little reflection, optimism and perspective of 17’s final year as a college ball player. Adam’s 3 previous seasons have been a mixture of the valleys and mountains spoken of here.

We have enjoyed watching friends and families come and go during these three years. Florida Fan could not imagine how much he prepared me for this final season – what a great caring person he is.

For those of you just starting out, it is a long haul these years ahead, and I agree with Coach May that we can’t do enough to keep calm as it goes along. 17, unfortunately, has had his share of challenges each season:

Freshman year – concussion from 2 balls to the facemask early in the season. Took a while to recover but got a good taste of playing time as a freshman, and got to go to the D2 CWS. (A’s and a couple B’s)

Sophomore year– came down with the worst flu for an early season weekend series. He was then nicknamed Wally Pipp by assistant coach when his close friend and fellow catcher went on a tear with the bat. The new Wally Pipp kept working and earned his way back into the lineup. The season ended with a sprained ankle in the last game of the season (shortened summer ball season). (Mostly A’s with some B+ and a C (financial accounting) thrown in there)

Junior year – lower back issues 2 weeks before opening day, caused him to miss first 10 games. Hit the ball as hard as heck but seemed like right at everybody, probably the first time I saw him question whether he could hit at all. Friends and coaches joked he either needed to sacrifice a chicken or ________, you can fill in the blank. (Some more A’s and B’s)

Each year, looking in the rearview mirror, has been one of joy and sorrow, success and failure – all the while chiseling away to create a mature athlete and human being with love in his heart for many teammates, and what I have learned, many classmates. I also marveled at how quick he built significant relationships this summer with his Coastal Plains team – coaches, players and local townsfolk alike (including a 12 year old batboy he watched over.) He became a leader on the team – he turned a corner big time, and the Coach leaned on him all summer. His best baseball experience (his words).

Now we enter his Senior year – he has always focused on the classroom, and that continues. But his demeanor has changed to be more long term focused – he is asking more about relationships in business than he is about hitting the ball. He seems to have that far off look in his eyes, like a man with a plan beyond whatever the immediate year holds.

Talks with the parents are started by him with “I did this and we did that in baseball today” – and I sense he does this specifically as a courtesy for us. He knows we are interested and wants to be nice about it, but quickly moves the conversation to business topics and plans for his home and what he would like to do someday with his wife and his children…clearly desiring to be seen as a total person and not just a baseball player.

I try to look through my little boy become man and measure his new confidence to see if it is because: A) he is fearful of an eventual end to this game we all 3 have centered our life around and wants to mitigate our loss, or B) he is making ready for June 2013 when the fork in the road becomes one path or the other – IMMEDIATELY, and there is no turning left or turning right – just straight ahead.

I hope it is B.
Last edited by Backstop-17
quote:

Originally posted by Backstop-17:

Now we enter his Senior year – he has always focused on the classroom, and that continues. But his demeanor has changed to be more long term focused – he is asking more about relationships in business than he is about hitting the ball. He seems to have that far off look in his eyes, like a man with a plan beyond whatever the immediate year holds.

Talks with the parents are started by him with “I did this and we did that in baseball today” – and I sense he does this specifically as a courtesy for us. He knows we are interested and wants to be nice about it, but quickly moves the conversation to business topics and plans for his home and what he would like to do someday with his wife and his children…clearly desiring to be seen as a total person and not just a baseball player.

BackStop, let me begin first by saying I agree. FloridaFan is one heckuva man and Father. They don't come much better than him.

I couldn't help but chuckle about your remark in regards to the conversations with our sons now versus the past 3-4yrs. My son is a RS Senior this year. And he may spend approx 1.5 min giving me an update on baseball but then he'll speak up and say "let's change the subject now Dad". Very politely of course. I can tell he has more important things on his plate now. As a Dad, we are all proud to see that new perspective from them.
Last edited by YoungGunDad
quote:
BOF asked....Again I am really curious from some of the parents who have been through the “whole enchilada” on how their conversations changed from year to year? ...or others who have Soph/Jr's.

There is certainly a little baseball discussion (incoming freshmen) but the focus of our more recent telephone conversations is about school, specific classes, internships and jobs. My son seems to be really enjoying his classes more than ever even though he is carruing 18 credit hours. I think once he got past the weeding out engineering classes that he is really enjoying the "fun" engineering classes (I didn't know they existed). We're really happy to see him comfortable, and not so stressed out as he was last Fall.

Glad to see BOFson is doing so well. I'm going to try to get to some early games in TX this year as I plan my business trips. Possibly we can hook up? ;-)
fenway... I would absolutely love that. I am waiting on the release of the schedule to figure out when I will be going to Tx. I also have some business in Dallas so send me a PM when you will be heading down to Tx and I can see if I can add in a business trip Wink.

I will check on Cornell's schedule when it comes out to see if they get out West and try to pick up one of their games. We had a mini HSBBW reunion at the UCI/UCLA/Pepperdine games at Dodger stadium last year it will be great to try to have another one or two this year. I met Collegeparentnomore last year at a TU game and am looking forward to hooking up with infielddad one of these days.
Last edited by BOF
Backstop-17, I really enjoyed reading about your son's journey. I believe for most players the game is full of peaks and valleys.

My son is a freshman ball player. He broke his foot towards the end of his high school year. It went undiagnosed until late summer. The xray didn't show the fracture. We went for a second opinion and the orthopedic doctor ordered an MRI...Wala..there was the fracture on his navicular bone and also some pretty good sized bone spurs. He wore a boot for 5 weeks. There is some discomfort in the area it could still be healing...or it could be the bone spurs. The Dr. is being conservative and said to give it a few more weeks. If the pain still exists he will have a CT scan. If he has to have surgery I sure hope it is only for the spur's. If it's still fractured he will need a screw inserted and also the spurs removed.

I know being on the sideline has been very frustrating for him. He has worked the camera, he has taken recruits around the campus. He's probably been a pest to the coaches on letting him take some swings.

School has been very challenging. He shared with a tear in his eye how tough some of the classes are. I can happily say he just got an A on his first Chemistry test and a high B on a 215 level math test...the two classes he is struggling with.

I will also add he has his first girlfriend ever. When he was in high school I asked him once Don't you want to date ? His reply was MOM I don't have time with school and baseball. I think his priorities have changed a little bit...and thats OK !
Last edited by Runningaway
Son is now a freshman at DII school about 100 miles from the house. The wife and I gave him some space the 1st month, missed his 1st couple of scrimmages. We felt like he needed to really be on his own and not have mom and dad there peaking over his shoulder.

Last weekend we went and watched his scrimmage. Game was played on Sunday morning after a homecoming Saturday. There wasn’t a lot of enthusiasm amongst the players. It was a typical fall ball game. A lot of player shuffling, pitcher changes every inning, For us it was just great to get to see him and his teammates for the 1st time.

We were 10 minutes from the field and he called us and says I am not pitching until the 2nd game so don’t hurry to get here. You couldn’t have kept his mother away from the field any longer. There could have been a huge sale at the mall and we wouldn’t have slowed down.

He pitched one inning, the 8th inning of the 2nd game. Team had a 1 run lead when he came in. 2 ground balls to 2b, a 7 pitch walk and a K finished his day. I was talking to him between the games and he told me he was approaching it like a showcase, stand around all day and get ready to throw 15 pitches. Only downside to the day was his roommate came in to pitch the 9th a got roughed up some, gave up 3-4 runs, but I was impressed the way he held his composure together and finished the inning strong.

I didn’t really notice at the game but after at dinner, he came walking across the restaurant and I thought who is that big kid. Here it was mine, he has put on 10 pounds in the 1st month.

He called last night as his mom and I were walking in to an appointment and she says what do you want, his response was nothing I just hadn’t talked to you for a week. I was expecting tears from mom but she held them in check..

He even called me at home later that night to tell me they were having another scrimmage tonight, playing at some local minor league park that has lights. I am hoping he pitches in the 2nd game tonight because you know mom and I will be there to watch!
Mmm1531- I admire your restraint the 1st month of school. I know how tough it is not to see all their games, even the scrimmages. My husband actually considered driving 11 hours to see son's scrimmage tomorrow because it's so many innings. Thankfully common sense prevailed. It's funny how much we look forward to their calls to get the latest info,stats, and how they did in practice.

As parents we have had so much fun with having a son playing college baseball. They do all the hard work and we just get to enjoy it!
Last edited by CaBB
heading to Pa for my last FALL BALL journey. 4 years go quick ! hoping for a last harrah in sons final year. first 2 years were rough, had good year last year but limited innings (12) ... But, the boy we sent has persevered and the man we see coming home has matured! Now, we hope it all comes together in his final season. He has learned to control what he can control, that sometimes there is no explanation... and ya just gotta get back out there and give it your best! All in all, it has been great fun for me, and in spite of sons setbacks, I believe he would say the same. I am proud of how he has handled adversity , just as proud as when he handled his success in High School. He will graduate with a teaching degree next year,,and what better person to encourage his students to never give up!

I hope every son out here has a great college career, and all the parents enjoy the process!

have fun!
Update from last week. I went down there to watch some baseball for the first time. Much better outing than what I talked about last week, still room for improvement. First inning he pitched, he got a fly out to center, a double, strikeout, walk, and ended it with a strike out. 2nd inning not as good, but no walks. The second started off with an E6, then ground ball single, ground out to short, chop single up the middle, sac fly, ground ball single, ground ball to 3rd that hit the bag and bounced over the 3rd basemans head, then a strike out. 3 unearned runs.

The best news was he said his arm felt better than it has in quite a while. I think he felt better about how he pitched, but was not happy about giving up runs - earned or not. He seems ready to get out there and improve. Looking forward to what the year is going to bring.

I'm enjoying reading all the stories here of the older kids - kind of. I say that because I know the next 4 years will go so fast. I want to enjoy the early years while I have them. Time flies.
Last edited by bballman
K Complex, it sounds like your guy is due for some luck and I hope it all turns great for him this season!

bballman, its not really bad pitching when you get a lot of ground balls. Hopefully they'll stop finding holes and he might be the guy they bring in when the team badly needs a double play. Good luck and keep the updates coming!
Wow, I got to see two scrimmages in one week. We better stop going or my son might think we actually like him! He finds it hard to believe we would travel some just to watch him pitch 1 inning. It was the best 15 minutes of the week. Made the drive home easy after watching him throw only 10 pitches, 1 ground out and 2K’s.

I was teasing him that it was a little disappointing only getting to see 10 pitches. Probably the best part is watching the interaction between the players, in only 6 weeks there seams to be quite a bit of bonding between teammates. After my son threw there were a couple of upperclassman approach him after he was in the dugout, I could see the hand gestures, the showing of each other the grip on the ball, etc, and best of all the high fives and smiles.

CaBB "As parents we have had so much fun with having a son playing college baseball. They do all the hard work and we just get to enjoy it!"

thats our job now, enjoy the game and write the occasional check!
Had a great time during family weekend. Was able to watch practice as well as a scrimmage game and meet co-freshman and veteran baseball parents at the potluck after the game. Overall, it was a great atmosphere and perfect time for team bonding between players, parents and coaches.

I wished I was closer so I can watch all scrimmages but that just makes me look forward to see more games in the spring. Thank God for internet I can see all home games if I am not able to attend.

Just a quick question for those who have been through this..In the whole scheme of things, how much influence on the coaching staff does fall performance, overall attitude and work ethic ( be it great or not great or something in between during scrimmages, practice, conditioning etc ) weigh in on future decisions for the spring?
quote:
Ryanrod23 asked...Just a quick question for those who have been through this..In the whole scheme of things, how much influence on the coaching staff does fall performance, overall attitude and work ethic ( be it great or not great or something in between during scrimmages, practice, conditioning etc ) weigh in on future decisions for the spring?
Everything.
Last edited by fenwaysouth
Saga continues for Bballson. Pitched again today. 2 innings, 1 BB in the first inning, 2 GB outs and a pop out. 2nd inning, 1 BB, CB in dirt to advance runner, single, sac fly, another CB in dirt to advance runner, single (run scores) batter thrown out trying to stretch into double, strike out.

Each time a little better. He says his arm feels good, feeling stronger, starting to spot up his fastball, but needs better command of his CB and CU. Two weeks in a row ended his outing on a swinging strike out with his CB though.

So, I'm pretty happy so far. He's not - hates giving up runs and probably hates not putting his pitches where he wants them even more. I know he's happy his arm is getting stronger and feeling better. Keep focusing on the positive. Keep working. He'll get there.
I drove 10 hours each way this weekend to see the boy play for the first time at his new school. Arrived at 9am Saturday and headed out 7am Sunday. I enjoyed everyone of the 22 hours there.

The head coach and recruiter came up to me between games to tell me how hard he is working on baseball and in the classroom.

At lunch and dinner I heard things come out of his mouth that I've been waiting to hear for the last 4 years. As far as being responsible, getting in better shape and making school a priority. I'm a happy papa these days. I've always said that some kids mature at 16 and others at 26. Looks like his magic number is 20.

Ryanrod23, In my conversation with the coaches they both mentioned attitude and work ethic. Like floridafan said, what happens and what impressions the coaches get in the fall are hugh. Probably what fall ball is all about.
My wife and I just got back from a run up to Mississippi to visit my son and see the new players in one of the annual green and white games. I really enjoy seeing players for the first time and since it was parent's weekend, renewing friendships of the past few years and making new ones with parents of the new players. My wife and I sat with two new sets of parents from Puerto Rico who were so exuberant about having their sons at Delta State. One of the dads had followed the team via computer all through last years post season run and knew a lot about the returning players. His son was drafted this past June but elected to come to Delta State and he looks very good behind the plate with a cannon arm.
During the game, my son was able to steal second but he has a good "tattoo" on his hip where the catcher's throw got him with that velocity he puts on his throws.

The game was a lot of fun and Jordan's team rallied in the 9th to win with Jordan knocking in the tying run and then scoring the winning run to clinch a steak dinner as his team won the series for the fall. Then as we were driving home he texted us that a ML scout that was there this week wanted him to fill out a questionaire. We of course know that this doesn't mean a whole lot but I still get excited every time it happens from a team that hasn't showed interest before. He just takes it all with a grain of salt because of things that happened last year in June.

Anyway, I am excited about our team prospects but just hoping the leadership we had from seniors last year is present again this year as this is so important when the going gets tough. Coach's perspective in the talk he gave the parents is that it's not there yet but he expects it to be before we get going in the Spring.

Once again I did notice that not only did we lose the five seniors, but also five or six other guys left who either had disciplinary problems, chronic injury, or in most cases decided to go to a different college in the hopes of more playing time which I don't blame them for in the least. When I saw the pileup of guys in the outfield, the middle infield and at the open catcher spot I once again appreciate what it takes to win a spot on a great college team at any level. Coach will sort it all out!

Good luck to everyone and I hope to hear more Fall stories.
fillsfan:

I'm seeing a lot of the same signs with my son this year and he is also 20 years old. He is working real hard in the classroom, weight room, and at baseball.

Maybe the realization that they are now Juniors and this could all be coming to an end soon, is making them work harder to continue the dream a bit longer.

I was able to see him scrimmage this weekend and all is going well. Heard from many of the freshman Dad's how much they look up to him as a leader and an example to follow. Sometimes they continue to amaze you! Wink
Last edited by birdman14
Congrats birdman. Sounds like your son is at a good place now also.

TPM, will do. Triplett seems to have a plan. From what I heard over the weekend, last year he brought in pitchers. They lost 15 one run games. This year he brought in hitters and that seems to be paying off. Son told me he is always coaching during the games, pointing out little things as they happen.

I believe my son really lucked out getting the opportunity to play for him.
Ok. Last update for a while. Another improved outing. 1st inning - K, double, 2 pop outs. 2nd inning - K, single, error on GB, ground out, pop out. No walks, no runs. Sounds like command is coming back and arm is feeling pretty good. I'm glad he fought through that tough 1st outing and has worked to get a little better each time.
quote:
Originally posted by fillsfan:
I drove 10 hours each way this weekend to see the boy play for the first time at his new school. Arrived at 9am Saturday and headed out 7am Sunday. I enjoyed everyone of the 22 hours there.

The head coach and recruiter came up to me between games to tell me how hard he is working on baseball and in the classroom.

At lunch and dinner I heard things come out of his mouth that I've been waiting to hear for the last 4 years. As far as being responsible, getting in better shape and making school a priority. I'm a happy papa these days. I've always said that some kids mature at 16 and others at 26. Looks like his magic number is 20.

Ryanrod23, In my conversation with the coaches they both mentioned attitude and work ethic. Like floridafan said, what happens and what impressions the coaches get in the fall are hugh. Probably what fall ball is all about.

Thanks fillsfan. I am glad you had a great time with your son. Thanks for all the comments regarding my questions ( @FEnway and @ floridafan ). Coming from HS where you are pretty much on your own during the fall and getting exposure , it is quite different in college as they have a more structured schedule of practices and scrimmages.

Son has settled in and doing his best in and out of the diamond. He has been playing both IF and OF. He told me the team is bonding nicely and has good team chemistry ( Both coach and players)

We got a pleasant text a month ago after his first scrimmage " I think I did well today. " Made me and wife's day!

I know nothing is a given until spring and I already learned not to over analyze things. Just glad that he is given the opportunity and whatever decision is made in the spring by the coaching staff is for the best of the team.

Looking forward to year 1.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.