Skip to main content

The DFW TWINS BASEBALL CLUB will hold 4 tryouts for their summer 2013 teams. Tryouts are for high school FRESHMEN-2013 GRADS.

Please contact Ross Elmore at RossElmore11@aol.com or call me at 903-880-6252 to let me know about your intention to attend one of the tryouts.

(Fort Worth Location) November 11th and December 9th from 1:30-3:30@ Texas Wesleyan University's practice field at Sycamore Park in Ft Worth.

(Mckinney Location) November 17th and December 1st from 1:00-3:00@ "The Gabe" at the Ballfields at Craig Ranch.

I am in the process of getting a new website. For Now you can refer to the old one www.leaguelineup.com/dfwtwins

Ross Elmore
Associate Scout-New York Mets
DFW BASEBALL CLUB-Ownwer
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Due to the high chance for rain on Sunday the 11th, we are playing the better safe then sorry card and moving the tryout THIS SUNDAY NOV 11TH from 1:30-3:30 to Texas Wesleyan University's indoor facility. We will meet in front of the gym at the college at 1:30.

1100 S. Collard st
Fort Worth TX 76105

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ross Elmore
DFW TWINS BASEBALL CLUB-Owner
903-880-6252
Our Tryout this weekend December 1st @ Craig Ranch has been cancelled.

We will still have the tryout @ Texas Wesleyan University on December 9th from 1:30-3:30.

If you are in the Dallas area and want to set up a private tryout around the Mckinney/Allen area please call me to set that up.

Ross Elmore
DFW TWINS BASEBALL CLUB-Owner
903-880-6252
RossElmore11@aol.com
www.leaguelineup.com/dfwtwins
We have been contacted by a few kids that are interested in playing for the TWINS this summer. We are going to work them out at NOON this Friday(21st) at Sycamore Park @ Texas Wesleyan University. If you are interested in possibly playing for the TWINS please feel free to attend.

Please contact me if you have an questions.

Ross Elmore
DFW TWINS BASEBALL CLUB
903-880-6252
RossElmore11@aol.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.