Skip to main content

DIAMOND SPORTS PROMOTIONS WILL HAVE ANOTHER HUGE WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND- JULY 15-18TH in the DEKALB INVITATIONAL...76 VARSITY AND JV TEAMS WILL COMPETE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT BOTH LEVELS AT 11 DIFFERENT SITES.... GO TO OUR WEBSITE FOR PAIRINGS diamondsportspromotions.com

we will also be in Springfield Illinois for 13 team varsity tourney and HILLSBORO MO at Jefferson college and Mineral ARea Comm College for a 24 team Varsity Tourney.

Dekalb Invitational follows up a very successful Top Collegiate Tourney held at Bloomington -Normal Illinois last week...59 teams participated in that event

THE DSP JV AND VARSITY WORLD SERIES WILL BE HELD AT BLOOMINGTON NORMAL ILLINOIS JULY 22-25TH WITH 44 TEAMS PARTICIPATING...

THEN OFF TO THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA TO FINALIZE THE SUMMER SEASON WITH A 30 TEAM TOURNEY..

OUR 2010 FALL SEASON IS ON OUT WEBSITE ALREADY AND SIGNUPS FOR THAT ARE VERY GOOD AT THIS POINT...

LAST YEAR FOR MIKE VANHORN DUE TO ILLNESS AND TIM BROWNLEE IS DOING EXCELLENT JOB OF TAKING OVER FOR ME THIS SUMMER... WILL BE AT DEKALB...LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

THE FINAL 4 OF THE JV TOURNEY AT DEKALB HAS BEEN SET WITH FINAL SCORES COMING IN

MCHENRY COUNTY HURRICANES LOST TO NORTHERN KNIGHTS 14-1 AND THE KNIGHTS WILL PLAY THE WINNER OF THE LONGSHOTS VS TOP TIER GAME FOR CHAMPIONSHIP

THE FINAL 4 OF THE VARSITY TOURNEY HAS ALSO BEEN SET
UPPER DECK PLAYS THE TOP TIER 18S AND CHI TOWN CREAM WILL PLAY THE DUPAGE DRAGONS

HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL TOURNEY DESPITE 9 FORFEITS DUE TO HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL PLAYOFFS....HOPEFULLY THE RAIN STAYS AWAY SO WE CAN DECLARE A CHAMPION ON THE FIELD... OVER 160 BASEBALL GAMES PLAYED AT 11 DIFFERENT SITES....great help working for DIAMOND SPORTS in Tim Brownlee and Jim Brownlee!

we also had a tourney at Hillsboro MO at Jefferson College and rain got us in the championship round-- St Louis Gamers Blue was declared champion with St Louis Pirates 16u team 2nd place

Springfield Illinois tourney is now playing for the championship of the jv tourney and the varsity tourney after 2 hour rain delay.....
chi town cream vs Top Tier 18u in the finals at Dekalb....good players in this finale of the Dekalb Invitational

Northern Knights vs Longshots in JV championship

it was a good one.....World series at Bloomington-normal nextweek- Thurs-Sunday and then the finale at the University of Iowa...

FALL SCHEDULE NOW UP ON WEBSITE FOR DIAMOND SPORTS PROMOTIONS... MY LAST FALL EVENTS AS OWNER- tim Brownlee takes over...
www.diamondsportspromotions.com
Top Tier wins championship 13-2.

Whoever the third baseman was on Chi Cream is a prodigy in the making. Apparently he just turned 16 and is 6'2", 200 lb athlete who hit a 420 bomb and can play the game. The best position player i've ever seen for that age. I heard he goes to Von Steuben.

Good luck to Illinois teams going to Battle Creek Connie Mack regionals for the right to travel to Farmington New Mexico. Illinois teams in Battle Creek are Sparks (2), Longshots (2), Lombard Lightning and Top Tier.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.