Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@TPM posted:

D1Baseball will have all the schedules out shortly.

I can’t wait!  I am so excited. It’s been delayed far too long. I tried to post a bit from several different conferences to get an idea of what the differences from past years are. Although I’ll admit, the big normal looking schedules make me happier, so more of that is posted, by me.

UT seems to be 20-25% capacity which will be about 800-1,000 people.  We were also told that we will only have 100 tickets for player's families on the road so that equates to about 3 per person.  I know several schools in other states are no visitor fans allowed.  I think the state of Tennessee put into place that their schools cannot play anyone who is not willing to test every player week of games.

@Ripken Fan posted:

Ivy League still up in the air, though last November said delayed start until end of February. A number of spring student athletes are angry that the League hasn't given a definite word of season or no season.  The time has long passed when students needed their tuition deposit.

This is my opinion, not necessarily true, but I think that some delay is due to the NCAA, travel protocals, not necessarily any individual leagues fault.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.