Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Normal West beat Moline last night 2-0 in the sectional semifinal at Illinois Wesleyan. (Met your wife there Woody, a few summers ago) Sophomore Matt James threw a 5 hitter, nine strike outs, one walk for the win.

This follows Saturdays Regional victory over Normal Community by a score of 1-0. In that game, Matt James threw a 2 hitter, 9 strikeouts, 0 walks. He also led off the 4th inning with a first pitch homerun for the only run of the game.
Last edited by CentralIL

"Met your wife there Woody, a few summers ago."

If you spot her again, please tell her that I got the message she sent me. It didn't come through clearly...lots of cornfield static. I put half our cats in the fridge and the other half in the dryer. Tell her none of them were too happy...except Bear. He didn't seem to mind the No Heat Timed Fluff cycle.

By the way...that James kid had one heckuva' game!

Last edited by gotwood4sale
The Waterloo Bulldogs will play the Mt. Vernon Rams in the Centralia Sectional Championship tomorrow afternoon. It will be a scorcher and of course the Bulldogs wear black jerseys Wink

The two teams matched up earlier in the season with the Bulldogs pulling off the win with big runs in the 6th and 7th. Hopefully it's a good one!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.