Skip to main content

Scouting reports indicate the use of aluminum bats in college has a negative impact on players drafted.
Many players linger in the minor leagues after having steller hitting careers in college. Tony Gywnn one of the most prolific hitters in MLB history said he would like to see the wood bat come back into the college level.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by themez:
Scouting reports indicate the use of aluminum bats in college has a negative impact on players drafted.
Yes, I have noticed that college and high school players who use wood bats get drafted much higher than those idiots using aluminum bats. Why would anyone want to use aluminum, especially if it has such a negative impact on players drafted? You just keep hitting the nail on the head Dr. Themez.

Last edited by KnightTime
[/QUOTE]Yes, I have noticed that college and high school players who use wood bats get drafted much higher than those idiots using aluminum bats. Why would anyone want to use aluminum, especially if it has such a negative impact on players drafted? You just keep hitting the nail on the head Dr. Themez.

The guys that can handle the wood will be there.
Stick around kid you may learn something. They don't want to use aluminum they are forced to.
You assume to much.

I still say your bored and you don't have much to do with your time. Misery loves company. crazy
I would love them to go back to wood bats in HS. I have heard that the reason the switch to metal was because of costs to programs. But now days players have their own bats, they cost $300 and the new wood bats are very durable, so why not just switch back?

Come on Gotwood start a movement....
[/QUOTE]Yes, I have noticed that college and high school players who use wood bats get drafted much higher than those idiots using aluminum bats. Why would anyone want to use aluminum, especially if it has such a negative impact on players drafted? You just keep hitting the nail on the head Dr. Themez.

Alert!!! all US Hispanic ball players,dominican,venezuelan,mexican,cuban,puerto rican etc.... are the highest paid players in the MLB...Manny,AROD, Big Pappi..and on and on. They have never used a aluminum bat in ther life. and they never will.
quote:

Alert!!! all US Hispanic ball players,dominican,venezuelan,mexican,cuban,puerto rican etc.... are the highest paid players in the MLB...Manny,AROD, Big Pappi..and on and on. They have never used a aluminum bat in ther life. and they never will.

ALERT!!!
Alex Emanuel Rodriguez was born in New York City on July 27, 1975. He stayed in NYC until he was four, when his family moved back to his parents' native land - the Dominican Republic. Four years later, his family moved back to the United States and settled in Miami, Florida.

Mez, you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.
Last edited by CPLZ
quote:
Originally posted by CPLZ:
quote:

ALERT!!!
Alex Emanuel Rodriguez was born in New York City on July 27, 1975. He stayed in NYC until he was four, when his family moved back to his parents' native land - the Dominican Republic. It was there that Alex Rodriguez first learned to play baseball. Four years later, his family moved back to the United States and settled in Miami, Florida.

Mez, you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. ARod used aluminum for most of his youth.

Man your dumber then I thought. (all US Hispanic ballplayers) Is AROD not a Hispanic US citizen Yes!!! Is he not the highest paid Player in history YESSSS!!!!
I told Knighttime it was contagious.

you crazy!!!!
quote:
They have never used a aluminum bat in ther life. and they never will.

Man your dumber then I thought. (all US Hispanic ballplayers) Is AROD not a Hispanic US citizen Yes!!! Is he not the highest paid Player in history YESSSS!!!!

you crazy!!!!

That's two of the three examples you listed as ...
quote:

totally debunked...
quote:
Originally posted by CPLZ:
quote:

you crazy!!!!

That's two of the three examples you listed as ...
quote:

totally debunked...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.