Skip to main content

My son is a rising junior at a MIAA school and played on varsity this past year as a sophomore.

He is interested in playing on a competitive showcase/tournament team this fall.

He is a SS/OF who hits typically .400, steals very successfully, and had an era below 2.00 over 30 innings in the spring (although he is not seeking to be a pitcher).

We have found a few teams on the internet and his coaches know of a few teams, however several are simply gathered together teams for a tournament or two.

Any help would be appreciated
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Contact Matt Werts at Elite Baseball of Lancaster, PA.

http://www.elitebaseballoflancaster.com/Contact_Us.html

717-823-3822
elitebaseball@comcast.net

My son played on his fall team last year and EVERY player was signed, including my son. He is very well connected with a lot of college coaches and he holds small private showcases for his team. They also played a very nice fall scheadule.

Tell him Johann's father Shane recommended you.

Good luck to the both of you.
Last edited by CapitalBaseball
Thank you for the information also.
He is getting tryouts for several teams (Mets, Rangers, Rookies, etc.) and will tryout for a fall Legion team as well.

In the meantime we are also looking for individual showcases to attend. However I hear they can be cattle calls (we did the one at AAHS last summer and it was a waste of time).

Others seem to limit the number of players registering (marketing tool?).
Does anyone know of any well attended, focused August/Fall showcases on the east coast?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.