Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I have a 2018 catcher/outfielder who would like to have the chance to play in one of the big events with PG in Georgia or where ever.  There are no teams close to us, that attend events down there, and we have never been able to connect with a team to go down.  Kid is a player, and starting to garner interest.  I don't like to put stats and accomplishments on here, but will private message them to whomever may be able to help get him on a team down there.  All his numbers, attitude, abilities, etc., can be verified by some established and fairly well known baseball people in the Columbus, Ohio area (we do not live in Columbus, but train with some folks from that area, three hour drive to Cbus for us).  I put his name on the PG website, but not sure how much good that will do. 

Help a brother out, who lives in the boonies. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If the PG pick up player link doesn't work my best suggestion would be to contact local teams regarding the 17u PG Summer Showdown.  Some of these teams go to these PG events because they are local and they can, but do not expect to go deep.  Since this is one of the less populated PG events, and you might have a better chance. These are the teams that are playing in that event and I think MIGHT take a pick up player, you will have to google their websites and talk to them.

ABA Braves 17U
Coyotes 
DRB Elite 
East Cobb Athletics
Foundation Sports PTC 17u
Next Level Baseball 17U 
Ozone Warriors 
Phenom Georgia Martinez 
RBA Barons 17U 
Sox Baseball Club 
TEAM RBI
USA Showcase