Skip to main content

There's a lot to be thankful for this weekend.. my family.. my diamond friends and soon to be friends... baseball...and that guy above! May all of you and your families have a great Thanksgiving!

See you around the diamond!

RR23 Smile

P.S. I'm anxious to see the nice pics from gotwood4sale!

"A diamond is just a chunk of coal that made good under pressure."

Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am most thankful that my son back in the States will not be spending Thanksgiving alone for the first time in two years! On Thursday he'll be at his aunt and uncles' (my SIL's family), to include grandma down from Tacoma. On Friday, he'll spend the day with my cousin and his family, to include my aunt and uncle out from Michigan, as well as cousin and her husband, also traveling out from MI. ...and all in the comely City by the Bay...

Over here, we're having our expat friends the Morrises (Flagstaff AZ), the Donovans (Bah-ston), and local friend Jung-bin and his son Jin over. Got everything we need for a good time!

Happy TG to all of you in the HSBBW family!

And gotwood, if you pay me 50 cents on the dollar of every football bet you want to make, IN ADVANCE, I will be happy to oblige. Because, as you know, we are a day ahead of you and I'll know the scores 15 hours before you do! Hit me up on my PayPal.
I am thankful for my kids, my husband, and this life we lead. I am thankful that they are all healthy. We have food on the table, a roof over our heads, and lots of friends. I am thankful for God's blessings.
Thank you to hsbaseball web and the folks I have "met" here.
And I am thankful that we won't be having dry turkey for dinner tomorrow. Beef - it's what's for dinner.....!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.