Skip to main content

I am a 16 year old high school baseball player in New Hampshire.  I am looking for a summer team to play on.  If anyone knows of any teams that are not yet filled up, please let me know.  I understand this post is a little late, but I would have no problem with joining a team that has already started its season.  Thanks.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What part of the state are you in?  You don't need to mention the town if you are not comfortable, but a region might help.  The response for a kid in Berlin/Gorham may be different than one in Salem/Nashua.  And also, you are right, most rosters are set, but you never know who might have picked up an injury or just had a kid lose interest.  Have you checked into local Legion or Junior Legion?

What part of the state are you in?  You don't need to mention the town if you are not comfortable, but a region might help.  The response for a kid in Berlin/Gorham may be different than one in Salem/Nashua.  And also, you are right, most rosters are set, but you never know who might have picked up an injury or just had a kid lose interest.  Have you checked into local Legion or Junior Legion?

Thanks for the reply.  I live in the Concord area, but am willing to drive some distance.  The Legion teams in my area are full.  I have heard there is a wooden bat league in Henniker (a nearby town), but I have not been able to find any contact information about it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.