Skip to main content

Just got my copy of Jason Becker's Inside Prep Baseball 2007 Preview and noticed a few young men listed on the All State Preseason Teams that I recognize as son's of websters and I wanted to send a nice Kudo out to them,

Sorry if I missed any of you as I don't know all who post so please feel free to add to this list if you know of a webster's son that is in the magazine but not listed below:

Congrats to:

Preston Springer (4A)
Cole Green (5A)
Blake Beavan (5A)
Chase Reid (5A)
Jonathan Kaskow (5A)
Tant Shepperd (5A)

I wondered if I should post this list or not but I didn't post all names so I am not infringing on the publications right to sell the magazine and I know some websters don't like lists (not so sure what they deem as a GOOD List or a Bad List) but I think KUDO's need to go out to these fine young men..

What I personally love/endorse about lists such as this is that it gives some players another opportunity to get their names out to the masses (i.e. college coaches) and for some that are still looking for a college home a list like this might just be the one/last thing that gets a name/face/info. out to a college coach that results in contact being made or better yet a signing and for that I am sure the player/parents are thankful that there are lists like this.

CONGRATS again to these fine young men
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

T-Bird Dad, those were the days weren't they.... I too remember him at that age and you are sooooo right some things don't change he was clearing the fences then and he is still doing it.....

To be honest I hadn't seen PS since those days untill this summer when we ran into him at the Perfect Game South Top Prospects Showcase at Baylor, during the BP session I was blown away when I saw him hit 2 over, with a wood bat, and he was 1 of only 2 players to hit it over during the entire BP session.

And yes they are a Great Family esp. PS's Mom, she is a treasure in the world of baseball.
Last edited by oldbat-never

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.