Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Texan-

YES LOTS OF HOMEWORK!

but i am being prepared for college Wink

This weekend wasn't at all what I expected. We came out very flat footed and got it handed to us the first game. The second game was a little better. Me and Kyle pitched well for the first fall game, but still no real enthusiasm.

I see alot more in my Patriots team going out to showcase there own talent, its weird because when you don't care about the score I see way more people on the Patriots picking each other up and being positive.

I dont know why it is this way, but just IMO
quote:
Originally posted by Dtiger:
Studying or lack there of....

This weekend at Jesuit was.... a weekend of Jesuit fall baseball. This coming weekend I'll be playing with the Tigers against the FW Cats and DBAT... on Saturday. I've been resting the arm and getting it ready for another season.

Kyle,

Do you guys play Saturday night at 7?
I'm a Jeuit student as well and i play with jesuitbaseball on the patriots. We played well out at paris, with some suprisingly very good players from the longview area. We didnt play as well in the first game with jesuit. It showed the we had lack of practice but we bounced back in the second game. There was a kid that hit about a 475 foot bomb off us. And dtiger gave up a devistating bomb in the 5th. But we bounced back to tie in the bottom of the 6th.
I've sparked a line of ballplayers that are involved in HSBBW. It proves when you stick nerds with baseball you'll get... well nerdy stuff about baseball.

OP- We do play at 7. Where??? I don't know yet. I'm looking forward to it. I don't know if I'll be pitching any games this weekend though. Not due to injury, just simply have taken an extended amount of time off lately and now need to slowly and carefully get back into the swing of things. I'm trying to be ready by the end of this month. If anything I'll throw one inning... which probably isn't uncommon in fall ball anyway. In my first appearance in 3 1/2 weeks my command was average but my feel for my pitches just wasn't there.

I hadn't been on here because 1) it had been very slow 2) I dug myself a hole in 1 class and 3) I dug myself out of that hole. I'll be on here more often now.
with the patriots we played the ft worth cats and the panthers (18u?). We faced alot of very good left handed pitchers when we played the cats including LLWS hero Walker Kelly who was throwing high 80's low 90's and a nice duece. Jesuitbaseball didnt have to much fun against him(Walker Kelly) with a three picht K. I think we won that game but lost to the anthers we were playing alot better than the last time that we had met in paris.Kevin cosgrove threw very well if anyone knows of him.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.