Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
I also think the question of where Lee will pitch next year was answered. No way the Yankees let him sign with another team where he can beat them in the playoffs again.

I wouldn't bet on it. That's buying high, selling low. The Rangers will put a competitive deal on the table for Lee. Texas has no state income taxes (what's NY ~10%). Arlington is a 1 hour commute to his home in Arkansas...great for his family and kids and lets him be home DURING the season at times. And, NY's team core is old...Rivera 41, Posada 40, Jeter 37, Rodriguez 36...all will retire before Lee's contract is even half way done. Rangers...Feliz 23, Wilson 30, Andrus 23, Kinsler 29, Young 34, Hamilton 30, Cruz 31
Last edited by Tx-Husker
quote:
Originally posted by fillsfan:
I think this question was answered last night.

I also think the question of where Lee will pitch next year was answered. No way the Yankees let him sign with another team where he can beat them in the playoffs again.

Maybe the question was answered last night but Pettitte pitched nearly as brilliant as Lee.

Lee was great and pitching lights-out this post-seasonbut I'll take my chances any day with Pettitte throwing a Game 7.

As for Lee coming to the Yankees, I'm sure they'll be going after him big time and Lee would do well in NY.
Last edited by zombywoof

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.