Skip to main content

LONE STAR ATHLETICS HAS LAUNCHED A NEW WEB PAGE.THE NEW SITE IS DESIGNED TO ENABLE A ATHLETE TO POST THEIR CONTACT, ATHLETIC AND ACADEMIC INFORMATION. THEN LONE STAR ATHLETICS WILL NOTIFY THEIR EMAIL DATA BASE OF OVER 1200 COLLEGIATE COACHES ALL ACROSS THE USA THAT THE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.

IN JANUARY WE WILL BE ABLE TO INCLUDE ACTION VIDEO TO THE ATHLETES PROFILE.

THERE ARE NO FEES FOR THIS SERVICE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.LONESTARRECRUITIN.NET OR CONTACT FRANK DORNER AT 281-469-6721 OR EMAIL frankdorner@sbcglobal.net.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by LONE STAR ATHLETICS:
SORRY

THE WEB PAGE IS WWW.LONESTARRECRUITING.NET.
I NEED HELP. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GAIN EMAIL ADDRESSES OF HIGH SCHOOL COACHES AROUND THE COUNTRY. PLEASE INFORM ME OF THE SOURCE. I WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL AS MANY OF THEM AS POSSIBLE TO INFORM THEM OF THE NEW WEB PAGE.

Lone Star,

A little constructive feedback, your spelling is causing confusion (besides link, your city is spelled incorrectly, Sophomore on your web site), your presentation of using all caps is difficult to read and on the web means you are shouting.

Your web site is very difficult to read (fonts too large and it is in all caps), I was interested to find out what you are all about, but was turned off very quickly as it was difficult to read. Gave up pretty quickly, presentation is everything! If you are going to help the kids, you will not want to turn folks off before you get to tell your story…

Just trying to provide some feedback!

Good Luck!
Last edited by Homerun04

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.