Skip to main content

often talk about site where you can pay for your baseball video and information about you to be put up on to there site so that scouts can find you and many other baseball player of intrest. does any one know of any of these types of site thats allow you to put up your info and video for free?. and if not free do yall know of any of these types of site at all and what the website name is ?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

cub1jon-

First, I think it is perfectgame.ORG, not .com

Second, I am not aware of any sites that allow you to post info for free. How web savvy are you? Does your ISP allow you a webpage? If so, there have been a number of posts here about folks who have made their own webpage.

Just curious, how much have you used the SEARCH function on HSBBW? Many of your questions can be found on the message boards, if you take some time and use the SEARCH function.

I admire your quest for information on playing at the next level. Good luck to you!
First of all, an ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. How do you access the internet? At school, at the library, at home? If at home, you have to have some way to access the internet. AOL, adelphia, comcast, etc.
I have access thru adelphia hi-speed. With my monthly fee, I get X amount of web space and the ability to make a web page.

Here is a link on the recruiting forum that might help you:

player websites as a recruiting tool
Last edited by jbbaseball

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.