Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gotcha.

As far as the forums here on HSBBW, really this is the best forum for what you're hoping to find. You might also post the players information in the Florida forum as some coaches or parents who might be helping the coach might see it.

One other forum might also be the Tournaments & Showcases one.

Good luck.

YGD
If you're serious about this, I would start locally by contacting college coaches near you and asking them what showcase teams they are aware of, then expanding your search outward from there. You could also get in touch with premier players in your area that are already on teams. Most showcase teams/organizations are always looking for players, some will hold tryouts, others go on coaches recommendations. Either way, you won't find what you want by browsing the web, gotta do it old school by picking up the phone and talking to people.
David, I understood what you were meaning...lol.

You see, I couldn't in good conscious steer you to any other websites that might talk about showcasing, etc. because I proudly wear the tattoo of HSBBW on my arm!

And I will go on record of saying this. Back when I was looking around for the same precise thing years ago, there WAS no other sites that came close to this one. I still don't think you'll find one, but good luck in your search. I'm sure the internet has changed drastically since then.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.