Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We were there today.  Masks were recommended, though very few people wore them after checking in.  People did sit apart from each other, so the spectators at the field we were at seemed appropriately spaced.  The showcase drills had great spacing for the 60, infield, outfield, etc. Kids obviously couldn't distance much in the dugout, but I didn't see high fives or other contact between the players.  Overall, my son felt good about it.

Dubois PA is "Green", so for the people that think that means COVID is over, you might be right.  For those of us that wore masks, stayed distant, and managed ourselves appropriately, I thought it worked out fine.  If you don't think they should be doing this at all, then no amount of responsibility would make you feel comfortable.

@chazball posted:

Dubois PA is "Green", so for the people that think that means COVID is over, you might be right.  For those of us that wore masks, stayed distant, and managed ourselves appropriately, I thought it worked out fine.  If you don't think they should be doing this at all, then no amount of responsibility would make you feel comfortable.

Guess we'll find out in a few weeks. Hope everyone stays healthy.

Add Reply

SPECIAL JUNE OFFER for HSBaseballWeb customers: Free batting gloves with every purchase!

Link copied to your clipboard.