Skip to main content

I just received a phone call from a friend of mine whose son plays at Frisco Centennial HS. There is player on the team whose father has had an accident from a fall to the ground and has injured his head severely. This man is in a hospital in Plano and is in EXTREMELY grave danger at this time. Please pray for this man and his family and for the Centennial baseball team.

Thank you all for your prayer's.
"You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time"
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I was told that this situation does not look good at all. They canceled the Frisco vs. Centennial game this afternoon so everyone could go to the hospital. Life support is in use and a decision is being made on.....well, you get the picture.

I can't believe this story. This man is in his early 40's at the most.

"Edited.....I was told that the game was canceled, but the gentlemen who told me heard wrong. The game was played after a 2 hour delay. Sorry for the wrong information".
Last edited by Old Pitcher
So sorry to hear this news and had hoped for a miracle..... but I guess the miracle of the extension of life onto others will be what we can now hold onto.

My prayers go out to this man's family and to all that knew him......... I am now praying to those that were given a second chance at life,due to this man's untimely death, hold onto it this precious gift of life with great hope and love in the manner it was given.
Last edited by oldbat-never

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.