Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

El Paso Socorro 11
Mansfield Summit 1

People, these guys are good! Line-up is strong 1-9, 2 very good pitchers, great defensive team. As good of a high school team as I've seen in a while. Now, I have not seen Plano West or Rowlett this year, but as far as region 1 goes, they will be a tough out. Just like any high school team, they are beatable, but you'd better not make any mistakes, or they will make you pay!
How 'bout that old Andrew Smith kid. Amazing season! Keep up the good work Drew and good luck next round!

Had to pull for both squads in the Rockwall/Mesquite series due to having one of each on my summer squad. Glad to see Hatch and the boys moving forward though. Good luck to you as well!

OP...How about the three amigos North has throwing right now...going to be tough to beat if they keep throwing like they are throwing!! Good luck this week against HP.
Congratulations on a great season FD. We lived vicariously through you this spring, and were really proud of what the guys accomplished. I even wore my Summit Baseball shirt each weekend of the playoffs!

Were so very very glad this baseball chapter is over and summer is almost here! Sorry to hear you got dragged into some of our "experience".

Great job this season, and glad we don't have to face y'all next year!
Last edited by 2010-15-20
Yeah that would be great....I think....might be too nerve wracking for the kids and parents involved. Someone has to loose in that situation and I wouldn't want either of them to loose!!!! He and CD are two peas in a pod.

His mood has been very dark lately and I know he would have been over the moon to have had a hand in helping the team. Wow, can you imagine(of course you can, I bet you did)if he had been at the top of his game, and with y'all through the playoffs. Holy cow, you would have had that rocking defense, your big hitters, and an extra arm to boot!

We will just keep making the best of it all, I have to believe it will work out ok for him. It's either that or loose my already half-gone mind.

.....Oh the tales I could tell.....
I have heard about some of the tales. Got to tell you that I am not surprised based on my experience with that group of parents last year. I guess the grass was not as green over there as most thought it would be.

You think you've got tales...I have some great ones from over here this year. Funny, you would think that winning would bring out the best in people...especially when all they have experienced is losing. But, once again, to my amazement I continue to be bombarded with drama around here! You'd think I was the Drama teacher here!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.