Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My 2012 was there once; my 2016 three times.  Highly recommend the Ranch.

Not knowing your situation...

I recommend the three day Elite Pitcher's Bootcamp as a starting point.  It introduces Ron's concepts / philosophies.  Gets a baseline for your player.  Also gives the player a sense of what is required of them physically and mentally to get better.

The Mon-Thurs Summer program is awesome.  It's a lot of work.  And it can be hard to replicate at home without the structure of the Ranch or a coach who buys into the training and drills that Ron espouses.

The Ranch is no frills.  It's hot and humid.  My boys benefited greatly.  We stayed in The Woodlands so there was activity at night with movies, concerts, etc.

son really enjoyed his time he went Thanksgiving of his Junior year.  He enjoyed it learned a lot and Ron encouraged parents to stay and listen.  He does a great job of helping players recover from arm injuries and avoid them in the first place which as a parent was worth the price.  My son will now throw 100 pitch game and the next day his body is a little tired but his arm feels great.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.