Skip to main content

I guess I must be a little slow. All this time I thought Dibble was Andy. I decided to look up "Dibble" in the dictionary. The definition says that dibble is an instrument that is used to plant seeds. It now sort of makes sense that the poster Dibble's posts are usually links to articles and that she is "planting the seeds" for topics...duhhhhh! Is Dibble the ghost of HSBBWEB himself?

Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball, the rules and realities of the game—and do it by watching first some high-school or small-town teams.
Jacques Barzun
NY Times 31 May 81
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by PAmom:
redbird is correct. Don't second guess yourself, Chicks.

Is this heaven?...

More of an educated analysis since there is no present identity on "Dibble" that I know of. Do you have confirmation on Dibble's identity?

Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball, the rules and realities of the game—and do it by watching first some high-school or small-town teams.
Jacques Barzun
NY Times 31 May 81
quote:
Originally posted by Dibble:
Rob Dibble

http://espn.go.com/talent/danpatrick/s/dibblebio.html

You will have to prove that to me. Let me know when you can say "For you non-believers, Yes, i'm Rob Dibble" on the air and at what time!

Jacques Barzun
NY Times 31 May 81
Redbird and Pamom,
You know, uh..uh..uh, I know you might find this hard to believe, but...you could be wrong, yes, that what I said, you could be wrong.. Razz
Someone is pulling your string... laugh

Jacques Barzun
NY Times 31 May 81
andy,

Once again you are wrong on many fronts.

1. I don't avoid the question. Never have, never will. I have nothing to hide.

2. I never did any investments for him. I provided mortgages to a couple of his players (Natrone Means and Andre Rison). They were primary residences, not investment property. Tank got nothing in return from our company. We helped out a couple of his players without any contact from him. I know you will try to stretch this to fit your needs but you come up on the short end of the stick again.

3. I don't delete posts. I can count on 1 hand the number of posts I have deleted or threads I have closed since becoming a moderator 2 years ago.

Again, andy, with what team are you affiliated? What MLB team has you on the payroll?

How many campuses are you banned from?
Redbird,

Tank clients lost 34 million bucks from phony mortages and investment scemes.

Tank Black - The Hustler

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/special_packages/7229221.htm

Any agent will have relationships for his clients with investment companies or mortgages companies

Yeah tank's clients just happen to decide on you. Name the company you worked for? Most of the businesses who did business with Tank had criminal charges filed against them for stuff like Tax evision and money laundering

I never been banned from any campus, as usual you make up things about people.

I don't currently
work for any one MLB team right now, but have in the past, Have you????

Just in case you are wondering 3 players the MLB scouting ranks missed on have been signed to 2004 affiliated minor league contracts and are currently in spring training. Guess who got them workout by the MLB scouts who signed them on the spot

Give it a rest redbird, you were already blocked from emailing me

Last edited {1}
andy,

*yawn* I wasn't involved in any of Tank's schemes. I mentioned the players I worked with. FYI, he dated a real estate agent who referred the business to me. I never spoke with Tank. Give it a rest, andy.

Not banned from any campuses? Hmmm, not what Danny Hall's coaches said.

As for MLB teams...I haven't worked for any. Never claimed to do so and don't try to act like a scout. I've been approached a few times but I have a job that pays my mortgage.

I was blocked from emailing you? Dude, seriously...are you on crack?!?
Tank was married, but had a GF on the side. Nice to know a home wrecker sent you business. You associate with such nice people

sorry redbird, been to GT ( No parking tech)several times this year, home of the $4.00 hot dog and $3.00 coke

You need to check your sources better.

The only one not too welcome at GT these days are the Royals after giving a GT 5th rounder only $1,000 to sign.

Sorry I am not buying for a sec, a player is gonna buy a house and not talk to his agent about the rep of the person they are doing business with.

I am surprised anyone would let you coach their kid with your background
Last edited {1}
Again, it is sad that you cannot see how big of a joke you are.

What did I do wrong? I made loans to 2 of his players. What is wrong with that? The investigation was very thorough and I wasn't part of it. Because of that, I shouldn't be able to work with kids?!? I ask again, are you on crack?

Stalk any kids lately andy? You may want to answer this question carefully because there is at least 1 webster on this board who can speak up about your inappropriate phone calls to boys.

I will put my background up against yours any time.

Last edited {1}
Try you reading this Redbird

Eek
In order to facilitate the free and respectful exchange of opinions about all things baseball, the following rules must be observed. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. Failure to comply with any rule may result in loss of privileges.

We expressly reserve the right to deny authorization to any person at any time, for any reason, as well as to delete in its entirety any post or link to material which we, in our sole discretion, deem to be offensive to the sensibilities of ordinary persons, or which might subject us to legal liability.

Posters will be expected to maintain basic courtesy toward the opinions of others. Please avoid flame wars or anything you KNOW will cause others to flame (aka "flame bait").

We expect members to agree or disagree in a civil manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

duel

Don't believe everything someone a message board says, you never know it could be someone's ex wife, ex-gf, or some hilliby redneck who sleeps with his sister.

That is OK redbird, a HS message board pollster told me you were short fat and bald. Must be true huh???
Last edited {1}
Link copied to your clipboard.