Skip to main content

Northern Knights Baseball 2011 - Elite 15u, 16u, 17u & 18u Summer Showcase Teams For Players Looking to Play on the Collegiate Level

Who are the Knights looking for?
Highly skilled players, dedicated to their team and teammates, with the tools and motivation to play top level baseball and to be scouted for play on the collegiate level. The teams will be coached by JGBSA Senior Staff members and will play in showcase level tournaments during the summer months. New for 2011, teams have both a Head Coach and one Assistant coach for both the indoor training season and the tournaments. This will enhance the playing and learning experience for the players. The older teams will travel out of state for some tournaments to seek out the best competition and where they can be seen by college coaches and MLB scouts.

Additional Information can be found at www.northernknightsbaseball.com or email coachholbrook@joyofthegamebaseball.com.

Knights Tryout Dates
Saturday, September 11: 17u 5:00-7:00 @ TIU (Trinity International University, Deerfield)
Sunday, September 12: 18u 1:00-3:00 @ TIU, 15u 3:00-5:00 @ TIU, 16u 5:00-7:00 @ TIU
Saturday, September 18: 17u 5:00-7:00 @ TIU
Sunday, September 19: 18u 1:00-3:00 @ TIU, 15u 3:00-5:00 @ TIU, 16u 5:00-7:00 @ TIU
Saturday, September 25 & Sunday, September 26: If Needed
Times are subject to change based on fall baseball schedules. Players must register in advance in order to tryout. Contact coachholbrook@joyofthegamebaseball.com to register. Players must attend at both dates listed above for their age group. Players that are injured and unable to participate will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey coach. My son Sean played with you at the CABA at East Cobb. Good luck in finding guys to play. Too bad we don't live in Illinois. Sean will be playing for 643 next summer.

To those of you out there in the Illinois area, look into the Northern Knights. Good team, good coach.

(Coach, you may want to post this in the Illinois section below as well). Best of luck to you. John.
Coach:
I could use 2 17-18u pitchers from your area to play up in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Saturdays and Sundays against the best players in Wisconsin.
I am from Illinois and want to show well against the talented Hitters program.
Any help for September would be appreciated.

Jeff @847-980-0052

I will try to send some 15-16u players your way.
Please call me because I have a showcase that you could benefit from if you are interested .

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.