Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am proud to announce that McKinney Christian Academy posted their first ever win in varsity baseball tonight by beating Arlington Burton Academy 22-2. Freshman Michael Nichols picked up the win for the Mustangs. He gave up 1 hit and struck out 12.

Needless to say the kids are walking 10 feet off the ground. I'm really proud of them and their hard work is starting to pay off.
Last edited by L.A.
Unbelievable is the only word to describe tonight’s Plano game.
P-dad son III pitched a very good game, and East hit the ball hard and often.

After playing one of the best hs games I have ever seen on Friday, Plano definitely played the worst I have seen tonight. Unfortunately T-ball’s son was in the thick of the mess! Coach Robertson deserves much better than he got tonight from my son and the group! I reminded junior what I saw Panther dad write a week ago. Baseball players need to have short memories. Real short.

As far as Bo goes, (I can not comment on the circumstance tonight because any words that I write would embarrass my son, his team and coach). Plano lost one of the most passionate, good, hard playing, baseball players in these parts tonight. He is a true leader on the team. He is one of the few players that when you see them, you know they have it in their heart all the way through. I certainly hope that the Plano players will rally and use tonight to light a fire under the team and make something positive out of a travesty.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.