Skip to main content

Beast: That 60 time sounds great. I would definitely sign him!! Speed is so important in just about every sport. My two biggest pet peeves in baseball are watching kids who can't sprint around the bases, and those who don't sprint down to 1st base no matter what! Irks me.
Evil Empire????: I'm guessing we're not talking Darth Vader here!
DALLAS DRAGONS
TRYOUTS for 15/16U, 17/18U Dallas Dragons teams are continuing at the following times and locations:

3:00 PM, Saturday, Sept 2, W.T. White High School, Dallas

3:00 PM, Saturday, Sept 9, Clark High School, Plano

3:00 PM, Saturday, Sept 16, Clark High School, Plano

Looking for special players with great attitudes matched only by their character and work ethics. Specifically looking for a power-hitting outfielder, strong corner player and starting pitching.
Why not leave it and let it evolve into tryouts for summer ball....the title is generic enough to take us into spring...or, better yet, start a new one for spring so the "posts" are cleared out and the updates/announcements can start over....my recollection from last year was that tryouts started pretty early...most were held in November and December.
Last edited by cheapseats
The Dallas Patriots have their tryout info posted on their website all of the time at www.dallaspatriots.com.
quote:
Originally posted by oldbat-never:
UPDATED 3/14/7

Just cleaned this up, if there are any trouts out there send a PM and I will get them listed.

Please PM me any new Tryout dates and I will add them to the list:

To make it easier here is a listing of Tryouts (1 stop shopping). In alphabetical order so not to show favortism Big Grin

In addition to this site check out the listing of tryouts posted on the BBI site:

BBI (click link)

The Dallas Morning News also lists tryout info in the Sports Section under Personnel Needed.
DRAGONS ANNOUNCE TRYOUTS FOR FALL 2007, SPRING 2008 TEAMS.
JOIN THE DRAGONS. If you are interested in playing for a Dragons team, make sure you register to attend a tryout. The first tryout for Fall 2007 / Spring 2008 teams will be Saturday, August 18, 10:00 a.m., at the University of Dallas in Irving. Tryouts will be held for the following age groups:

TRYOUT TIMES

10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
13U Dalllas Dragons
14U Dallas Dragons

1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
15U Dallas Dragons
16U Dallas Dragons

3:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
17U Dallas Dragons
18U Dallas Dragons

Players should wear suitable workout attire: baseball pants, cleats, t-shirt or jersey and cap. Players must provide own glove and bat. There is no charge for the tryout.

TO REGISTER FOR A TRYOUT, fill out the on-line questionnaire under the "Want to Join the Dragons?" section of this website, or call Jeremy Browning at 214-336-9113.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.