Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

SportsDad&Fan, Go with the name that has meaning. You have already said the name I like --- "Urgent" is what I would name the lab. You could go for the "sports" version of urgent which is "Hustle".
Then again you might go with: "SportsDog&Fan".

I think my next dog wil be named "Fango"
Fungo
I like Catcher43's pick of "Laces". Baseball name, but feminine.

For a girly dog, you need to go to Target too! They have a line of furnishings called "Simply Chic". Very cute stuff! Well, they have dog stuff from collars to food bowls in this linethat are so very girlie! The females in your house would love it! "Laces" would love it! Smile
Last edited by lafmom
quote:
I also like Dinger as someone else mentioned.

I REALLY liked the name "Dinger" (actually DB2B suggested it to me). We were between "Homer" and "Dinger" when my husband said "I'll be darned if the dog runs away and I have to go around the neighborhood saying 'Anyone seen my Dinger?' "....so..."Homer" it is! Big Grin
Our 10-yr-old male yellow lab is named "Halsey", after baseball announcer Halsey Hall. I don't know if Halsey would work for a girl, though.

I like "Laces" suggested above, and her nickname could be "Lacie" which sounds quite feminine and cute.

Okay, now that we all offered suggestions, you will not only have to tell us the outcome, but share a pic! Big Grin

Julie
Last edited by MN-Mom
I have had 2 dogs since I have been married-

Our first was a boy we named Nike because he was black and had 4 white paws. He was around for 17 years.

We then got a girl and named ger Gabby after Gabby Hartnett. We are big Cub fans.

Our neighbors named their dog Gordie after Howe.

You have to see her to really see what name fits. She will do something really cute & funny and that will help.

See what she will retrieve-Baseball,softball or hockey puck. I am betting on the baseball.

Good Luck with the new addition to the family.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.