Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We will be going with the SoCal Tides. It is a team put together with the top kids from Ventura County and some from Northern LA County. I don't have the full roster yet but about 1/2 are eligible for the USA team and 1/2 are not. Should be lots of fun.

BTW the parents I talked to who went last year said make sure you bring "shade" with you. Umbrellas and Easyups, etc.
Last edited by BOF
Thanks for heads up. I was debating on bringing the easy up. I will be driving (and driving, and driving) by myself with my 4 sons. Should be an interesting trip to say the least.

I believe most of our team will be the 93 and 94's so many of them will be younger. I know that there will be some 92's but not sure which team they will come with. Maybe they will be spread out between the 3 NC team or just stay with the Soph team. Who knows? We are looking forward to the competition and the atmosphere. It will be a great experience no matter what the outcome.
By all means bring it you will need it.

One other tip, be careful with your speed in Ariz they are out to fund the state. I am going to buy a radar detector before I go. Also there are lots of stationary...mail you a ticket type of devices around Pheonix. A lady I work with husband got three...in the mail after they were home. Made their vacation cost a lot more than they thought. Eek

Drive safe.
Last edited by BOF

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.