Skip to main content

My son has already been accepted to this university and has emailed and sent info to this school. Because he wants to visit before signing on the dotted line I emailed the baseball coach and asked for a meeting. He couldn't have been nicer and we now have a meeting all set up.

1.Now for the questions, should I take this to mean that he has a small chance or are they always this accomadating and nice?

2.He has already been offered a rather large academic scholarship, should he bring this up in the meeting, would it make a difference?

Thanks,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wcmom -

Sorry, I was out of town yesterday and could not respond to you.
You can certainly talk about his scholarship money and I agree with the others posted. Be up front and ask any questions that you wish (you learn alot at these visits!) It sounds like a good deal - go for it! I was only asking the other questions in case you son likes another school more for some reason.
As for them being so nice - that is a good sign that the WANT your son.
Good Luck! I hope he loves it AND I hope he has a great Senior year!!!!...........12'smom

PS You can PM me if you want to talk - my son just signed and were excited, too!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.