Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Metro -

Its apparent (by your post count) that you are new to the boards and also VERY apparent you have a personal problem with Notre Dame Academy which you are entitled to have but the time has come, as a monitor of this board to ask you to take your digs and spread them on another board.

This website is NOT here for you to constantly attempt to belittle the NDA progam and its players, it is here to share productive, POSITIVE information about High School baseball in Virginia and the players and programs that are part of it. I am asking you to stop your personal bashing of the school as mentioned and begin to share positive information about what ever program you are involved in. If you can't do that then I suggest you visit one of the other Virginia boards that allow bashing, because my tolerence level is done and I will begin to delete ALL your derogatory posts.

Not my rules, but it the rules and I promised Bob to enforce them.
Metro's post was simply positive for the game St. John's played against an institution which shall remain nameless in my post but which is very well known to internet boards.....

Is this board simply one in which people can blindly rah-rah the greatness of their chosen institutions or is it one in which people can discuss both pro and con?

I have yet to see anything false that Metro has posted. He has poked some pins in some over-inflated balloons, however. High school teams filled with cherry-picked fifth-year seniors ought to be blowing out their opponents, in my opinion. When they don't, THAT'S news.
Last edited by Feldspar

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.