Skip to main content

Though Gotwood will suggest that I go down to the nearest fishing village on the Yellow Sea and scare up some old Korean fishing net......

We, over here in Korea, could really use some screening material so we can use one of our fields for hardball. The first base / right field line runs right along one of our main roads, and has no screening -- so even though we have this nice field, we can't use it for games.

I have thought about writing to the heads/PR of some of the major sports suppliers in the States and asking each to donate fifty feet of screen -- and we'd eventually get to 300 feet.....

Does anyone have any other suggestions, or know people I might reach out to? I knopw this stuff is expensive, and we simply don't have the funds over here to do this ourselves.

Thanks for any tips/advive, and for the Gotwood photos sure to come.

KRAK
"I would be lost without baseball. I don't think I could stand being away from it as long as I was alive." Roberto Clemente #21
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Road! You never told me you had roads over there Krak. With bikes, cars, trucks, and busses...the whole nine yards?

Have you considered hiring some of these guys for each game...they're good at tracking down balls.

I'm sure that road, if that's want you want to call it, will be safe from errant foul balls with these guys patrolling the line!

Take a look : http://www.zippyvideos.com/36406626422885/daniapromo/

And I must say they're good at getting the ball back to the ump quickly!
Last edited by gotwood4sale

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.