Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm looking forward to the national showcase and seeing all the top guys from the 07 class. All I do all day is look at video of players, and it's amazing to how some of these guy's do it.

You look at guys like Billy Rowell, Hank Conger, Max Sapp, Cody Johnson, and others swinging and you just see how well their bodies work when hitting a baseball. And you can even hear the difference. When those guys took BP at the aflac game last year, the ball just sounded different off the bat - it sounded like a canon firing when max sapp hit a ball.

It's going to be a fun year, and from what I've heard, a really good year for HS talent.

Rick
quote:
A lot can happen in a year, but if Mike Main stays healthy, he'll be a good choice.
He was hitting 95-97 with regularity during the playoffs. He has great make-up, poise and an ideal pitchers body.

I have to completely agree with Coachric and the others here who have picked Michael Main, Deland HS 2007.

We also need to keep an eye on Robert Stock of CA on our Top HS Prospect list for 2007.

Peace,
Shep
Last edited by Shepster
Rbball,
Stock is enrolled at USC and not eligible. Most likely would have been a mid to late first round pick, IMO. Now that he's attending USC and will still be quite young when he's draft eligible again he's got a shot at going in the first few picks if he produces at USC.

You couldn't have known that back in June of course.
Last edited by CADad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.