Skip to main content

https://www.facebook.com/ashle...eos/862060910540641/

So, my youngest son is winding down his baseball career.  I saw this public video post on Facebook and I'm thinking to myself.....why didn't I think of that years 20 ago.  

But I guarantee the future grandchildren with be hitting a dangling ball from Grandpa's fishing pole.  

"I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.  I'm a member of the Cocktail Party." - Anonymous

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You would be amazed what some rednecks can come up with....

Case in point, while it is fun to play catch with a 6/7/8 year old for awhile sometimes my husband and wished we had thought ahead and had a sibling closer in age for our son. 

My husband, being the redneck that he is, hooked a little 2 foot by 2 foot workout trampoline on a tree about 4 feet off the ground.  The 6/7/8 year old could throw the ball at this trampoline and it bounced back to him....the harder he threw the harder it came back at him!  As he got better at this he would throw with all his might and make ESPN worthy dives in the front yard while dad and I sat on the porch sipping our sweet tea's...ah redneck ingenuity at it's best!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.