Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bat doctoring in mens softball is HUGE(I have even known and heard about some little league and other youth league parents having their kids bats doctored.....sickening)...and usually done by men with a small, "stick" complex if you ask me...If you can't take care of the long ball naturally, stick with the gap dbls!  I am sure there are some HS and College players that "fix" their composite bats

Brocky,

OK, seriously, just stop.  You are just gonna PI$$ everyone off here in this community and it's a pretty well connected one.

Again, pulling up old posts to use as an opportunity to promote and place a link to your own bat rolling company is sorta frowned upon here.  Do it the right way... get in touch with the powers that be and run an ad.  If you want to respond to current posts about bat rolling, that's one thing but...

Brocky posted:

Illegal in associations, yes. Bat rolling information

Bat shaving companies are a sham. They advertise shaved bats are for home run derbys only. But they know full well a majority of their customers are cheaters looking for an edge in a baseball game. I hope the family or an injured player finds out what company shaved the bat and takes them for every penny and outs them out of business. These are shady, sleazy companies.

The person who keeps posting his ad free in posts should be banned from this site.  He should never  be accepted as a paid advertiser. It doesn't suit the needs of high school baseball.

Last edited by RJM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.