Skip to main content

Mr Bach, glad to hear from you and know that you are giving our fine high school a good name. Think you and your team would take care of us pretty easily. We got no one to tame you. What are your plans for the summer? A good chance that I will be playing home just to keep my arm well. If you need a good team, come play for Lombard. Great guys, good competition. Also would love to workout with you, as you are probably the hardest worker that I know. Good luck down in Texas, get a triple to right center and blow a stop sign while your at it. Cheers.
Dave, I played for them last summer and had a blast. Vuk actually called me about you, and I told him whats up. Most likely will play with them again, we will have a great time for sure. Until then, I will be following you. Cheers.
p.s.- the triple to right center i was speaking of was the start of a comeback. Do you remember? I believe I followed you with a hit of my own. Ha, great times.
long gone - sounds like we could have an awesome summer in store. oh and i definitely knew which triple you were refering to - probably the best game i've ever been a part of. none of us will ever forget that year... anyways, good luck this year - stay dirty.

soxnole - never heard of it, but it certainly could be there. i haven't ventured downtown as much as i should, so i don't know all the good spots yet. just went to the Kansas City Steak House and had a piece of meat the size of my head though haha.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.