Skip to main content

Also, I wanted to say a special thanks to Cade Griffis and the DBAT family. They have a bit of a beating on the boards recently, but until you see how they truly operate in the interest of all the kids, you can't appreciate how hard they work getting these boys opportunities.

So thank you to Cade, Kermit, Rusty and Alan.
Tyler Collins -- I am soooo very proud of you! You have indeed accomplished a great deal!

Of course, I can say that I knew Tyler back in the day. Am I allowed to use that term? He and my son played on the same team years ago. Tyler actually was playing not one but two years up AND holding his own quite well. We knew then that Tyler had something very special going for him.

Karen and Scott -- you are both such supportive parents... not only to your own boys but to others as well. Enjoy the ride!!!
Last edited by momandcpa
Tychco and Collikar,
You didn't even call me!!! We are so thrilled for Tychco Jr.( even though he can't get a home run off of my son). We were thrilled to hear about Alex also. Two great kids, Suspect parents?, but even though we played for the Mustangs- Randle, we consider you all great friends and look forward to watching all of the boys success. Maybe, we should love on Cade more.
Call me - Your weekly cohort.
quote:
Originally posted by tychco:
Also, I wanted to say a special thanks to Cade Griffis and the DBAT family. They have a bit of a beating on the boards recently, but until you see how they truly operate in the interest of all the kids, you can't appreciate how hard they work getting these boys opportunities.

So thank you to Cade, Kermit, Rusty and Alan.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.