Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by 1eighty:
Slade would rather go straight into pro ball. Depends on signing bonus. Both Texas High pitchers are recieveing a lot of interest from Major League Scouts, could be a big year for Texas High Tigers.

1eighty, you need to find me two more pitchers in the area to replace Josh and Slade after next summer, spoke with Josh last night he is really excited.
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick0714:
quote:
Originally posted by tychco:
Here are two that I haven't seen anywhere on the board:

Slade Heathcott (Texarkana, Texas HS) - LSU
Cameron White (Grapevine HS) - Air Force

Congrats to both. Cameron is a great kid and pitcher. Just thankful he had his mothers genes.

IF he was flawed with his paternal genes, he wouldn't be able to get out of his own way...
To my friends, Tychco and Maverick,
Now I know why I haven't been on this site in a month. With comments from a Red Raider and a Longhorn, I should have known better.
Look at your kids, Tyler and Taylor, great kids, great baseball players and they definitely acquired their talents from YOUR BETTER HALVES.

Thanks for the kudos for Cameron, we are extremely proud of him and support his decision (even though he would look good in orange and black)to play baseball and get a top education at the U.S. Air Force Academy. To be picked as one of the key players by a great group of coaches and pitching in a Falcon uni in the Mountain West next year, it will be exciting.

Thanks to you guys for all your support and friendship over the years. Will see you at the fields. the
quote:
quote:
quote:

Congrats to both. Cameron is a great kid and pitcher. Just thankful he had his mothers genes.

IF he was flawed with his paternal genes, he wouldn't be able to get out of his own way...
bball, WOW!!!! Great news about Cameron. Didn't realize he had made that decision yet. I know his LF'er will miss him next year, so let's get it done this Spring...Oh, Jr. has promised that they will give him more run support this time!!!!!!

Congrats to you guys also as I am sure you two (and his bros.) are very proud.
quote:
Originally posted by bball71tx:
To my friends, Tychco and Maverick,
Now I know why I haven't been on this site in a month. With comments from a Red Raider and a Longhorn, I should have known better.
Look at your kids, Tyler and Taylor, great kids, great baseball players and they definitely acquired their talents from YOUR BETTER HALVES.

Thanks for the kudos for Cameron, we are extremely proud of him and support his decision (even though he would look good in orange and black)to play baseball and get a top education at the U.S. Air Force Academy. To be picked as one of the key players by a great group of coaches and pitching in a Falcon uni in the Mountain West next year, it will be exciting.

Thanks to you guys for all your support and friendship over the years. Will see you at the fields. the
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've seen Cameron drive... Scares me to think he might be flying jets over my house someday...

I believe the only thing Lil Mave got from his mother is the uncanny ability to spend large sums of money...
quote:
Originally posted by 10ofDiamonds:
I would like to add one more to the list.

Congratulations to Max Lamantia for his verbal commitment to Stephen F. Austin.

Max plays 1st base for Flower Mound H.S.

Stephen F Austin is getting a great kid with a big bat! Adding a great family to their program as well!

Congratulations to Max and his family. Great kid.

There goes another 6-5A signee!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.