quote:
Originally posted by tychco:
quote:
Originally posted by collikar:
quote:
Originally posted by PAW-FECT:
Aaron Gilbreath - Dallas Baptist University

DBU just struck GOLD(berg)!!!!

Congratulations, Aaron! I'm so proud for you and your parents!!

A-TRAIIIINNN and Proud Parents.

Our family echoes Tychchos sentiments. I am sitting in my hotel in Houston and we are so proud of you. You are one of the best lefty's I have ever seen and a great kid, even though you don't root for the best college football team.
DBU is very lucky. Bo called me last night all excited for you.
CONGRATULATIONS from one of your old coaches and our family.

Keep your day job. Roll Eyes

Way to go Goldberg!!!
Will Fletcher-McKinney Boyd HS
committed to NCTC in Gainesville Scott is getting a diamond in the rough with this one. He will develop real nicely up in Gainesville. Will, I am very proud of you man!!

Jake Johansen-Allen HS
committed to Dallas Baptist University Dan will love the upside on this big man! Great kid. Congrats Jake!!
Last edited by Coach A
Jordan Badarack-Frisco Centennial RHP
has verbally committed to play for Coach Clark at Paris Junior College. I have really enjoyed watching Jordan grow into an incredible leader and an even better pitcher! Congrats JB! I am so proud of you! Good luck this spring. Plan on sweeping the rest of the district in spring, because you will be 0-2 vs the Raccoons. haha
Ryan Parker-1B/DH McKinney Boyd HS

Has officially committed to play at Austin College in Sherman Texas in 2009! Another fine quality young man with a super family! I know they will be happy he is playing so close so they can continue to enjoy his games in person. It has been fun watching you grow and learn the game of baseball at a high level, Ryan! Congratulations!!
Richard Sanguinetti, IF/OF
Mansfield Summit
FW Cats

Will be committing to Coastal Carolina today. Congrats to Rich and his family as he is getting to go play at the school he has talked about since he was a sophomore.

Rich went out to their showcase camp this weekend and made me look real good!!! Now his parents can relax and enjoy his senior year! And so can Rich Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar Fan 08:
Patrick Duncan-RHP/SS/3B Arlington Lamar

Has committed to play for Western Michigan University. Patrick is a heck of a player and one to watch this Spring. He has flown a little under the radar because he doesn't play on a Big Name Summer team but this kid is the real deal...Congrats to the Duncans. Now you can just sit back and enjoy his SR. year.

As someone who calls the Great State Of Michigan home, congrats on playing in the promised land.
Mike Schmeck, OF - John Paul II

I understand that Mike got his official letters from the Naval Academy over the holidays and has moved from a verbal to a COMMITTED with NAVY.

Congrats - Michael and family as I know Mike will make us proud both on and off the field

I also understand that Mike will be joining a strong group of DFW recruits going to NAVY

Looks like Army better get used to continuing to lose to NAVY
I found this list on PG Crosschecker.

http://www.pgcrosschecker.com/hsprospects/2009/college_...lass.aspx?gyear=2009

Does anyone have a more complete list or link of Texas signings for the Academies?

Ben Nelson Winter Springs FL RHP Navy

Dan Novak West Chester East PA OF Navy

Greg Dupell Tampa Jesuit FL C Navy

Joel Rinehart Kingwood Tx RHP Navy

Andrew Austin McIntosh GA RHP Air Force

Sean Carley Melbourne Central Catholic FL RHP Air Force

Trevor Keele Edgewood TX 1B Air Force

Stephen Colangelo Douglas FL RHP Air Force

Matt Zettler Winter Springs FL Air Force

Cameon White Grapevine TX RHP Air Force

Garrett Custons Sarasota FL C Air Force

Ken Jackson Starr's Mill GA RHP Army