Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It is put on by KC Sluggers, are you trying to get in? You will need to call them direct because last I talked to them it was sold out back in April but you never know someone could have dropped out:

http://69.93.172.42/bingham/sluggers/web/index.php

If you can get in to the tourney PM me ASAP and I can give you a lead and info. on a place to stay that is well worth it. Our team decided not to go,we don't have enough pitching to get us through the 5 game gtd, we had our name on a waiting list for this hotel and they just called today with an opening.
Last edited by oldbat-never
Hey KD, if your parents still need rooms, at our "place" they called me today and had 10rms open up.....so I would call.

HAVE A GREAT TIME UP there as I know you will. Enjoy the accomodations, I know the boys will love the pool table, place to play poker and everything else.... I will be thinking about you.....

Email me when you get back and let me know how Nicholas did.....
Wow,,,,,,,everyone's going to OU Frown, I should have kept us in the tourney,,,,,,,,,,not... if you know what I mean PD....

Good Luck in San Antonio and at OU, make sure you get a chance to meet KD...Last week I had the opportunity to meet Panther Dad and JoeDaddy in person, makes it an even smaller world.....Now I really have to watch what I say..........

PD Don't worry I promise you our coaches will be busy on the Westside since we won't be at Waco or OU. If there are parties party (oops should have left it at party)they would be over here? So your abode is safe.

Now, I can make sure that we throw in some extra make up games, practices (gotta work on that bunt defense)and a few parent/player meetings--------and that should keep them busy.
PD
Last year there were 2 KC Sluggers teams in the tourney along with 2 teams from Midwest Prospects, not Rupe's Midwest Prospects but a group out of Missouri, very good teams....The Heat were there and they will be back again this year. Also playing last year were the Patriots, FW Cats, Austin Wings, Mustangs, A's and our team was the Longhorns.

It was a great tourney and I hope you do well and wish I was there this year........
AL,
The Marshalls and the Blackhawks are 2 of better 18U teams around the metroplex at this time and I know the Sluggers have very good teams as well, but my point was that at the beginning/middle of each season there is always all of this round and round about this team is better than that team and my point was, theory is one thing a match up is another and the only indication of which team is better on any given day is what the final score is on that day.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.