Patriots (Blue?) 5
WP Shelton

Heat 5
Mustangs Wortham 10
LP Marshall

Heat 5
Sliders 1

WP Choate

We ended up in a pretty even bracket, with 3 of the 4 teams with one loss each. Angels won the bracket on runs allowed, and got the 1 seed. We ended up with a 2 and the Mustangs Lowry drew the short straw and got a 3 seed.

The Mustangs Lowry bunch reminds me a lot of our team last year. A very competitive 15 year old team, look for good things from this team.

For those of you going up next year, or doing a search on this forum, I can now let my little secret out.

The Sooner Hotel. Right on campus, great ammenities, and only $45 a night.

http://www.housing.ou.edu/soonerhotel/

They have a pool table, ping pong, a poker table, they also have cottages that you can rent, and also you get access to the Rec Center and OU Swimming Complex.

Best deal in Norman. Thanks to Oldbatnever, as she told me about it last year. Since we probably won't be going back to Norman anytime soon, thought I'd let the masses know about the place. biglaugh
KD, it was fun for our guys to compete against your son's team. I met your coaches -- they're quality guys....and you have a solid, fundamentally sound team there. I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to meet in person.

For those with doubts Wink the Arlington Heat is a classy group of players, coaches, etc.

The tournament ended on a bit of a sour note for us as the KC organization that ran the show sent a few boys to do men's work. Our final game on Sunday was "rescheduled" without verification from both coaches and then re-rescheduled without adaquate communication. The Dallas Patriots showed on time and our team was missing (also "on-time") -- so our final game was cancelled -- a disappointing end to an otherwise good weekend.

The Mustangs/Lowry beat the Nebraska Sluggers, the Arlington Heat, the McKinney Marshals 16, and the Moore Lions -- and lost to the Columbia Angels....a 4-1 weekend.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.