Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bum:

quote:
Originally posted by Bum:
How successful at baseball has he been?

I don't know how successful at baseball Aaron has been...I do know that he is quite a good speller though...he nearly became the Saudia Arabian Scripps National Spelling Bee champion...losing out to eventual champion Umer Nisar Vohra.

Aaron did especially well in the Spelling Bee. Most of the words that he was asked to spell were seemingly appropriate for him...he swatted them out of the park with ease...like a batter facing a pitcher lobbing volleyballs right over the center of the plate.

These are the words he spelled correctly...

gigantic
colossal
enormous
stupendous
astonishing
incredible

He stumbled on switch-hitter...he forgot the hyphen.

Umer, an avid baseball player himself, who has played in a baseball league in Al Khobar for four years is, remarkably, an accomplished switch-hitter...he didn't forget the hyphen.

Considering Aaron's size it makes you wonder what they put in the oil over there!

Last edited by gotwood4sale
I know this young man, and he is one of the most respectful young men I have ran across and comes from a very good family. His father is the manager and he is 6'8 himself, the doctor has told him he is projected to be 7'5, that said, I am sure that he will be more likely to pursue basketball rather than baseball, so look for him on the basketball courts rather than the baseball fields in a few yrs.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.