Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

BigSkip...

Great news to hear Tres will be attending Liberty. Coach Royer landed a good young man and excellent ballplayer with a "gun arm".

Tres will have a great time when he plays some of his old HS classmates at Coastal... Donnie Pressley and Grant Flowers.

I can see it now, Donnie will hit one to the gap and get on first. (Ist inning)

Grant will lay a bunt down and with blazing speed, he's safe at first. (3rd inning)

NOW... here's the big question - Is Tres going to let either of these players steal a base on him as the Liberty catcher... stay tuned folks!

The game is May 14-16 at Liberty University's home field.

Hint: I don't think either runner will make it! lol

Skip, please tell Tres we send our best wishes and will stop in for a game next season.

thumb applaude party

Learning day by day on the hsbbweb...

Last edited {1}
VA Dad -

I have been told the same thing about the 04's versus the 02/03 class of players. Team One noted it one of their reports as well..

04 players - I ams ure though that each of you that has the desire, skills and grades will find your school. Be patient and remember it doesnt matter when you find it, it just matters that when you find it.. its the right one for all the right reasons.

"JustMom"

If the player was rostered officially with the NCAA and obtains the correct releases from school "A" they player can request that he be allowed to play the following year at school "B" but the NCAA does not have to honor the request is how it was explained to me byt he NCAA last season.. Depends on the individual circumstances and the coaches involved.. if school "A" wants him out for the year.. he is out for the year usually.. Whole thing is very complicated but it is done so that schools can't steal players without paying a price...

Moose - Please refrain from typing in all caps.. It is a form of internet yetlling and also makes it difficult to read. I see you are new member to our boards, welcome I am sure you will enjoy your time here and learn a great deal as well. The regulars on this board are the very best.

"JustMom"

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.