2021 wants a new glove, and we want to surprise him for his birthday. Is the A2000 or A2K the better choice, or is it a matter of personal preference. I've read some comparisons on other sites, but thought I'd see if anyone here has any thoughts on it. Price difference is neglible because I found the A2K on sale. 

Original Post

Gloves can be pretty personal, as well as aspirational. Whichever one you choose, keep the receipt and don’t cut tags off, let him know it’s ok to return it and get the other.

I was a Rawlings Heart of the Hide guy.  Bought him several early on. He became a Wilson A2000 guy once he made his own choice. He does have a “Shoeless Joe” 1B mitt. Cheaper and a soft leather. Almost no break in required. 

Because every position demands a different glove, we have just decided to try the 44 Pro Gloves. First one has not arrived yet, but my son (who owns 3 Rawlings HOH) was pretty excited to get to customize the glove. A few of his teammates have them. They all like them. For $185, I really like them.

Add Reply

Likes (0)