Skip to main content

Another Canes North kid commits...

Connor Henderson (Bethel INF) committed to William & Mary. Connor will have an opportunity to step in right away and contribute.

I've had the privilege of coaching Connor for the last 5 years. It couldn't happen to a better kid. Connor is an extremely hard worker and comes from a great family. Congrats!
quote:
Originally posted by redbird5:
Another Canes North kid commits...

Connor Henderson (Bethel INF) committed to William & Mary. Connor will have an opportunity to step in right away and contribute.

Presumably the other 2012 infielders with W&M commitments listed here have the same opportunity?

Big Grin

Seriously, though, W&M seems to be doing very well.
quote:
Originally posted by Swampboy:
Presumably the other 2012 infielders with W&M commitments listed here have the same opportunity?

Big Grin

Seriously, though, W&M seems to be doing very well.

Presumably. But I know it was part of Connor's decision making process. To my knowledge, they haven't recruited many corner guys.
quote:
Originally posted by bballcoach44:
I may have missed the post but Matthew Reed C (2012 - Woodgrove) committed to play ball at Clemson.

Excellent arm behind the plate with strong defensive abilities. Has the ability to be a big stick at Clemson in the future.

You did miss the post. Redbird doesn't let any Cane go unrecognized. He on top of it.
quote:
Originally posted by VTFan32:
Josh Henderson 2012 to Liberty University.

From what I've read about Josh Henderson, if this is true it's a real nice get for Liberty. I know that the family places a high priority on their faith (Josh's brother is an FCA rep in Richmond). So, I'm guessing that's a huge part of the draw for Liberty. Regardless, congrats to Josh and Coach Toman.
Last edited by Emanski's Heroes

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.