Skip to main content

Congratulations to KC Caldwell on his commitment to play at Lynchburg College.  KC is an OF from Cosby HS and also a product of the RBA South 17U College Prep Program.  KC will join fellow Cosby and RBA South 17U teammate Michael Day as they take their games to the next level out at Lynchburg.  Great Job fellas!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Cody Mann on his commitment to Hampden-Sydney College.  The Powhatan HS infielder is the 6th member of the RBA South College Prep program to solidify his commitment to play at the next level.

Very few kids in my experience have worked harder than Cody has to make himself into a college level ballplayer.  This honor is very well deserved. 

Originally Posted by R.Graham:

Congratulations to Cody Mann on his commitment to Hampden-Sydney College.  The Powhatan HS infielder is the 6th member of the RBA South College Prep program to solidify his commitment to play at the next level.

Very few kids in my experience have worked harder than Cody has to make himself into a college level ballplayer.  This honor is very well deserved. 

Congratulations and welcome to Tigers Baseball!

From the RBA South website:  "RBA South 17U alumni Seth Lanciani on his commitment to play baseball for the  Methodist University Monarchs next season.  

Seth is matriculating as a LHP / 1B and is the 8th player from last years RBA South College Prep Program to advance their playing days onto the College level."

Pretty much all of them!

Just the ones I know of that are already committed:

P:  Hunter Williams (UNC), Ryan Bickford (Marshall), Michael Day (Lynchburg)

C:  H.J. Ellis (WVU)

1B: Williams when not pitching

SS:  Brad McKay (JMU)

OF:  Tyler Fitzgerald (Va. Tech), A.J. Nicely (Christopher Newport), K.C. Caldwell (Lynchburg)

My apologies if I missed anybody, just working off the top of my head.  And I should add that there are still guys there who will undoubtedly move on to college ball, they just haven't decided where yet.

Originally Posted by Midlo Dad:

Pretty much all of them!

Also, Ryan Hall normally at 3B, but maybe another IF position this year

OF:  Tyler Fitzgerald (Va. Tech), A.J. Nicely (Christopher Newport), K.C. Caldwell (Lynchburg)

My apologies if I missed anybody, just working off the top of my head.  And I should add that there are still guys there who will undoubtedly move on to college ball, they just haven't decided where yet.

Also Ryan Hall at William & Mary I think,normally at 3B, but maybe another IF position this year
Originally Posted by Midlo Dad:

Pretty much all of them!

Also, Ryan Hall normally at 3B, but maybe another IF position this year

I certainly figured Ryan Hall would end up somewhere, but had not heard he had committed.  Is that confirmed?

As to this time last year -- this time last year, Kit Scheetz was healthy.  Had he stayed healthy, JR would have won the state title IMHO.

Injuries do change things, but let's hope everyone has a happy, healthy spring!

I wasn't making any predictions at all....just wanted to see some great baseball with very talented players!  (I'm not even sure that match up could happen before the last game (?) and I am not even going to try to figure that out.)  Believe me, I am the LAST one to try to predict anything.

As for Ryan Hall, it is posted on other sites that he has verbally committed to W&M.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.